Theoretic build idea.. Need input!

Hey..

So I am still fairly new to PoE (Started playing in June), and have yet to make my own build, but I have a question regarding an idea:

Is it possible to get 50% reflect damage (or more) on a build, and then get life leech from that reflected damage?
My theory is that it would be easier to take down elders, guardians and shaper (Still haven't met any of them, since I just started doing tier 11 maps), when they supply me with life, and give damage to themselves.. It might be a afk build, but I would be okay with that :)

So please, any input is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Last bumped on Nov 10, 2018, 8:19:59 AM
no, there is no way to get such reflect

and if it would be, you would not be able to leech from it

and even if you could, it would be good for nothing because you would get killed by shaper/etc before you could recover

:)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Nov 3, 2018, 11:40:27 AM
"
no, there is no way to get such reflect

and if it would be, you would not be able to leech from it

and even if you could, it would be good for nothing because you would get killed by shaper/etc before you could recover

Well, the build should be with other ways of staying alive too, but thanks Ludvator.. Now I can thrash the idea and move on ;)

Cheers
The closest thing is probably this
Last edited by Rakiii on Nov 3, 2018, 12:00:48 PM
You can get life recovery off of CwDT links. Ignite with razor of the seventh sun or the ngmahu’s ring is a particularly strong form if you build for it.
Thanks! It is getting close to a work-around of my idea... ;)

Cheers
If you are looking to build around the recover life on ignite approach, the eye of innocence amulet is basically mandatory because it will help you proc more cwdt links with your ignites to get more ignites to proc more ignites..
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Nov 3, 2018, 2:38:47 PM
I might be out of my depth with this idea, since I am still kind of new to the game, but I am going to give it a go..

Thanks!
i know that someone made a build with
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Thousand_Teeth_Temu
stacking up some reflec mods and block.

if i remember correctly he mentioned this build as his leaguestarter and elderfarmer....

E:
just see this line in the wiki:
"Reflected damage on block comes from the item, not from you, so it won't be affected by any of your damage bonuses. It can be scaled only on receiving side by applying a damage taken debuff to the enemy. "

but actually you would focus on
"10% of Damage you Reflect to Enemies is gained as Life"
in combination with these mods:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delve/3r5Zvkh5
and this should result in a working build.

step1: grab the shield
step2: grab the block ascendancy
step3: grab all the flat "reflect to attackers" and "reflect on block" mods on every possible gearslot
step4: beat the shit out of everything that doesnt kill you with dots
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
Last edited by MarboroMan on Nov 4, 2018, 12:25:53 AM
"
step4: beat the shit out of everything that doesnt kill you with dots

..and now we're getting somewhere! Thanks man :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info