SD's Carry & Craft Service (EU)

Final Delve_League_Highlights
Over 150 full 6-man Auls melted, up to 1200 depth with ele rez and endurance charges.
Over 200 Uber Elders stuck back into the hole

Aul kills (Delve Boss III):
Any depth, any mods except for penetration (if there is penetration on the way, but not on boss - warn me!)
Any sub-challenges are doable, but not all 5 at once: #2 conflicts with #3. So usual sub-challenge packs done are #1#2#4#5 and #1#3#4#5.
No fee for the host and his/her buddies, I just sell spots and share the income (up to 4-8ex for you) - killing him in 6-man parties for max profit.

Uber Elder kills:
switch to a EU server
10-20c fee
if a 5ex+ watcher jewel drops, i would like to buy it out discounted or get a fair share (20-25%)

Elder kills:
any tiers, up to t15
tip what you think is fair
if a 5ex+ watcher jewel drops, i would like to buy it out discounted or get a fair share (20-25%)

My master craft service as well: link

IGN1: SD_Emmanuelle
IGN2: SD_Sonne

Vouches appreciated :>
Last edited by kaelsy on Sep 30, 2019, 4:30:01 AM
Last bumped on Nov 16, 2018, 4:37:12 PM
Can do any challenge 1-5 for any delve boss. He does it without taking damage. Safe investment. Killed 4 auls with him and 2 Grand architects. He can do nearly any delve depth and any delve mods. Great guy!
up!
Guy did my Aul. Nice guy. Did not steal my 30 exalt Auls.

I am not a bot, look at my challenges.
Absolutely stellar carry. Had the pleasure of paying for all 5 Aul challenges (1,3,5 and then 2,4 a bit later) today. Smooth as butter.

11/10 human :)
IGN: Cocaineguin
100% trusted, did 2 runs for me for all 5 aul challenges, no problems at all, smooth :D
Great Guy nice carry helped on my crazy inc aoe delve boss
Thank you for carrying my 550 depth Aul, The Crystal King.

We split fee for entry and kill (i got 7 ex, he got 7 ex, and loot was mine)

Thanks, trusted !vouchhhhhh

Sick carry 3 subchallenge at once YEET
1st time for uber carry and very fast ending.

100% trust-able

recommended

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info