Map stash doesn't work.

Hi. I have some small issue with map stash. During last season I bought it and it works fine. Right now I can't use it any more. I cant put there any map and I have to storage my maps in different stash. What i noticed that map stash have different maps per level than mobs drop. For example: lvl 1 maps in stash are Arcade, Crystal Ore, Desert and Jungle Valley and maps from drop are Beach, Graveyard, Dungeon. Maybe here is the problem? On my old char, from previous season map stash work fine. I hope you understand me. Can you fix it? Or tell me how to fix it?
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2019, 1:09:57 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
If you had any maps pre-legacy league on standard those cant be placed into stash tabs with current maps. If you wish to be able to place them you need to empty tab entirely and change league settings on tab itsself. Doing so may prevent you from keeping more current maps in the tab though. (Not sure)

If you are referring to current delve league. Try emptying the map tab if anything is currently placed in it, Set league to War of Atlas League settings and try placing maps in again.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2651223

YouTube: Demonix Gaming
Last edited by DemonicSlayer2015 on Oct 21, 2018, 6:43:37 PM
Hello, I have the same issue but I carefully removed every single map of my stash (yes, one by one).
When I set the map series to "Betrayal" the stash changes but I am still unable to place maps into it (although they are new maps from Betrayal). Does anyone have the same problem? Should I contact the support?
iZen76i bro i have the same problem started since betrayal and a lot of people in chat are reporting the same problem they empthy all old maps and change to betrayal in settings in the map stash tab but cannot place the new maps ! Note this happening to me in standard league
Last edited by DamjanPP on Dec 8, 2018, 2:29:25 PM
same problem for me, Standard League.
same problem to me in standart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info