BR Server Constant Disconnects and Poor Reliability

Hi,

So I play on BR server since is the one I have the lowest ping to.
The thing is Sometimes I can't even connect at all or when I connect it keeps disconnecting due to "unkown reasons" . I don't know what is wrong with this server, I never had this kind of issues with any other game before. So many disconnects it gets tiring and makes me wanna quit to be honest.
If I try to play on the next one that the ping is not so bad (Texas) i get lag.

So what em I suppose to do in this situation ????
Is there something on my side that may affect the client ????

TL;DR;
FIX YOUR FREAKING SERVERS!!!!

Thanks a lot, rant over.
Last edited by Hades1983 on Oct 20, 2018, 5:09:07 PM
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2018, 9:06:07 AM
"
Hades1983 wrote:
TL;DR;

Prove it's the servers, because it has been proven that it is not by the multiple other posts, and that it is a general area problem.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Hades1983 wrote:
TL;DR;

Prove it's the servers, because it has been proven that it is not by the multiple other posts, and that it is a general area problem.

You obviously did not read my entire message. I am asking if there is something that can affect connectivity on the client side, since that is also a posibility.
But I have issues when trying to connect also i have random disconnects from time to time. When it happens is really annoying that's why i try to find some answers. Is not uplayable so far, but is something that bugs me specially if I am playing and I lose a map instance or a delve session.

Thanks.
Not sure how you missed it, since is the first thing that would had shown up if you had searched but here you go:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1917103/page/120
Last edited by SaintLucifer on Oct 21, 2018, 3:11:55 PM
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
Not sure how you missed it, since is the first thing that would had shown up if you had searched but here you go:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1917103/page/120

Ok how does that help me in any way can you explain ? If this forum is for technical support i think i Need to know if there is some "technical solution" to what I am experiencing. Just that. I am not asking much. That post pretty much complains about server latency. Not my issue.
If you had read the thread, you would know that "SP" is a unstable gate that is famous for having disconnect issues all the time...
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
If you had read the thread, you would know that "SP" is a unstable gate that is famous for having disconnect issues all the time...

Ok so what em i suppose to do when this happens ?

Also what is SP? I am not gonna read the whole thread just to find a little issue with that. Is there anything I can do on my side? or is this something that happens with BR Server all the time?

Thanks.

PS: And I LOST MY FUCKING MAP BTW..... YE THIS IS AMAZING GOOD JOB.....

PS2: YE SP IS SAU PAULO i get IT, AND I DON'T HAVE LATENCY I HAVE RANDOM DISCONNECTS!! LIKE THE ONE I HAD NOW...
Last edited by Hades1983 on Oct 23, 2018, 8:09:26 AM
Same here. I'm connecting from Spain (Tenerife)
Tried to login to Paris, Milan, London, Frankfurt...
All the same.

Can't connect to Login Server
If logged in, got kicked out with message "Lost connection to instance"

There must be a general Problem on your Servers, because the Internet works fine here

Last edited by Barny003 on Oct 23, 2018, 9:12:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info