Is there a loot filter that doesn't hide Full Wyrmscales?

I have tried default through semi-strict and every single option hides normal rarity full wyrmscales from me. Which wouldn't be half as bad if I weren't playing SSF and could just buy an item that was this inconvenient to self farm/roll.
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2018, 6:34:11 PM
No idea. Probably if one of the available filters show them at any time it's in low level areas :/
Maybe if the game doesn't die on xbox in some decades they will give us customizable filters :|
Is there a lootfilter on the Xbox version at all? Like a lootfilter they are talking about they have on the PC version LootFilter thing?
"
Kundarin wrote:
Is there a lootfilter on the Xbox version at all? Like a lootfilter they are talking about they have on the PC version LootFilter thing?

Yeah, in Options; you scroll down to the bottom and they're there. But you can't modify them and there are only like 5-6 versions, I believe. Filters are from NeverSink.
NS version 2 is what you want.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
Marysvillain wrote:
I have tried default through semi-strict and every single option hides normal rarity full wyrmscales from me. Which wouldn't be half as bad if I weren't playing SSF and could just buy an item that was this inconvenient to self farm/roll.

Not a solution, but a possible work around:

what recently helped me find "white" items that get hidden by NS

I selected the Default Filter and then held down the Left Stick. With the default filter on, the items names appear (regular Xbox) in a larger font and I am able to easily read them - if I can pick them out in the clutter that is.

I also used the method in the Delve - you can be very specific about what item level drops and if you run a multiple segment delve, the loot pile is quite well populated (at least I found it easier to search the pile instead of running all about a map pressing Left Stick).

And another plug for a preference of mine: I would like the press left stick function mentioned above to be a toggle rather than a hold.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info