3.9, Metamorph: Sirius, Uber Elder, Elder, Shaper, Guardians, Conquerors, Crafting

Hello,

Thank you for your time to consider this.

If you need any assistance with your Bosses or a Lab, feel free to ping me in-game, the name is Adrafeel (Metamorph League, 3.9).

This league, I'm a Champion with various incoming damage mitigations and more than enough damage output(it will soon get much better).

If I'm not up to a certain task for whatever reason, I will notify you after your task's description even if that should not be the case.

Boss menu:
- Sirius, the Awakener

Guaranteed - If I fail the fight, I will pay you 75 chaos to 1 ex - which is more than the common - simple drop(the gloves) - (but didn't have to pay it so far).

Sirius' Procedure:

1. The map's scenario will not start if you are not on the map, I will not be able to go in and call you when the boss is low. (unless you want to waste 2 portals - 1 to start the map, 1 to come in and take the loot/completion);

2. You enter the map, you trigger the scenario and you get Sirius off his chair, the fight starts, you go with me, you do what you can, if you die, remain dead there, don't respawn, don't try anything. If you can fight and survive, stay near me during the storms' phase, don't run around like a headless chicken;

3. As the fight progresses, I will deal with everything that he does, 4 portals should be more than enough to kill it, the HP bonus due to the party or the Atlas bonus level (max: 24% more life) is on me, don't worry about that, you just relax and wait;

4. At the last phase(especially) the boss teleports you into the center of the fight ring(dead or alive) to cast meteor on you and me - so - if you value the XP, delay the Sirius' fight;

5. When he/she/it is dead, I will collect the rewards and you will see the full fight as dead, including the drop and I will bring it to you or you can re-enter the map;

6. There is another variant, you enter the map with me, you trigger the map, you go out, I fight the boss and I call you-in when he is low. This method uses more portals, it is riskier(but it should not matter) and there is no guarantee that you will not die, it can summon the meteor and teleport you in the center of the fight ring(with when he is at 11% HP), no matter where you are on the map.

... resuming the boss menu
- Uber Elder
- Red Elder
- Shaper
- Shaper and Elder T16 guardians
- Atziri
- Delve Bosses (While I'm, in general, doing great with Delve bosses, there are some depths + mods + Aul that I cannot really handle without some degree luck/chance - like: 750+ depth, "triple damage + elemental penetration" - it will one-shot me as any other normal very-high-end-build in the game; I don't leech, I'm not having 15 000+ ES, just ask - I'm not afraid to die in-game).

Uber Elder's procedure(Blight League):
Quick note:
After defeating the normal T16 guardians, be sure to also kill the Elder guardians who will spawn in the place of the normal T16(shaper) guardians. I'm writing this due to the fact that I met 3 players today spawning the Shaper map instead of Uber Elder map since they didn't kill the Elder guardians. Just to be sure, always double-check your atlas and be sure that you ran 2 times all 4 T16 guardians maps - 1x4 for the Shaper guardians, 1x4 for the Elder guardians. Don't understand me wrong, the mistake is fully understandable and I consider this to be the game's fault while it doesn't present/signal/underline this in a clear visual manner(it relies on players' attention and knowledge of the game), I'm just trying to save everyone's time and fragments.

- If you are not based in EU, please reconnect and join Frankfurt/Amsterdam;
- You spawn the map from your atlas;
- I enter and fight the Uber Elder and the Shaper, you wait in your hideout;
- When the Shaper is dead, will write something like "come", at that moment, you kindly step in the shaper's arena(where you regularly fight the shaper) and you wait there;
- Once you are in and the Uber Elder is down, will call you again;
- Finally, you enter the Uber Elder's arena and you should see the boss dying and the drop being spawned.

I fully understand how some people don't have too much or not at all - so, the tip is in no way mandatory.

However, what it would be really, really awesome for me, once served - would be to leave me a comment/reply on/to this thread - that really helps me a lot and motivates me.

Uber lab(any other lab):
- I can currently carry you only for a fee of 25 chaos and with your key/offering. You will not see or fight Izaro(I will do that for you), you will fight monsters only by accident, will also try to create a path for you and to stay near you/protect you as much as possible(as an example, you wait near the golden door until I fetch the golden key). The reason for the high-ish fee is that the lab is time-consuming and I prefer other activities, but if you still like a quality run, feel free to ping me.
- The only danger for you in the lab would be the traps or opening some explosive chests without identifying them. It is recommended for you to have enough life, decent resistances, 1 or 2 movement/teleporting skills and to be able to safely(sometimes that is equal to passing then very fast) pass the traps.
- If you die(that would not be my fault), I'm willing to try again 1 time and then only if the VIP identified and fixed the issue like: learning how to dodge the traps, getting more life or resistances, using a teleport/movement skill.

Crafting(updated):
- Please ask, I should have the common craft recipes, but - at this point, there are a lot still to be discovered

- For any other new mods, veiled mods, please ask - I don't have all of them yet or at the maximum level. If you would like to assist me, please bring me a veiled mod item and will craft for free(just at the cost of the bench for you).

- There are no current fees for Crafting, pay me what you think is fair if you think that it is worth paying;

- All the crafting is done with the initiator's(yours) crafting materials;

- You have no risk when crafting, I can also offer collateral if you need it, to cover 75% of the item's value if that is requested.

Mirror service initiative:
- I don't currently own items that would worth mirroring, that may change in time, however, I'm sure some of you do have such items that are not getting enough exposure to the willing public. So, if you have a superb item that you think it will worth mirroring, please contact me and I'm sure we can arrange a mutually beneficial agreement. To be more specific - maybe you don't play much this league from this point forward or in Standard - you can leave the item in my safe custody and I can mirror it for any interested parties for a convenient fee or on no fee, depending on the situation. After any such process/event of your item getting mirrored, I will contact you for your fair share. If serious and well-intended, I can provide partial collateral. Just let me know about your thoughts!

It would be my pleasure to craft with you and to get you what you need, don't think about fees - that would be up to you, as you feel, consider it your hideout as long as I'm online and able to help.

For any questions or ideas/initiatives - please, don't hesitate to contact me in the game.

See you in-game, Exile, sir, mam!

I'm really grateful for your support guys! I never thought this would be so rewarding for me! Best wishes!

A.M.C (Adraclear)
For the Metamorph League, the In-Game-Character_Name is: Adraclear
For the Blight League, the In-Game-Character_Name is: Adrafeel
For the Betrayal League, the In-Game-Character_Name is: Adrament
For the Delve League, my In-Game-Character_Name was/is: Adramant
Last edited by Nectarisim on Dec 26, 2019, 9:25:33 PM
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2019, 12:29:07 PM
I used this carry for the last 3 labs, Great guy and really patient and the run itself was really good and reliable even though I had just 1700hp.
I was carried twice with Shaper and Elder by the owner of this thread. Fun, friendly, supporting.
Delve carried for power level. Fast and great service provided.

Thanks for your time, see ya around.
I asked for help in global 820 and this guy helped me kill vaal temple map bosses, he didn't ask for tip to help ( only him and another whisperer from 11+ didn't ask for tip before kill )

Thx Adramant
nice guy, appreciate the carry :) fast and safe
Quick reply. Very friendly. 10/10 would recommend.
Super service, vouch
used for lab service. super service. even let me use his enchant
Friendly and considerate, would've let me use his enchant if I needed it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info