MICROSOFT READYING TO CANCEL POE

I've started the ball rolling with Microsoft to take action against GGG for providing XBox players a game that takes our money but does not reciprocate with a working product. Admittedly I am sure this will be a long process but I have decided to do whatever it takes to correct this injustice.

I have personally spent over $400 on POE XBox. Most of which was spent with the idea of supporting a game producer I thought cared about their playerbase. I also ran a hard wired connection to a place in my house it was very difficult to do so based on evidence it is often required for this game to work properly.

I have also contacted a New Zealand consumer protection agency as I plan to get every penny I have invested returned to me, even if it costs me more in attorney fees to do so.

If any of you are equally as frustrated at a game that glitches just as often as it plays, feel free to contact me at [Removed by Support]. If this game ends up having its license pulled from Microsoft I'm sure we will all want our investment returned in full.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Oct 17, 2018, 9:02:24 AM
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2019, 11:20:01 PM
Good luck, nothing will happen.

It is a shame that the game is a technical dumpster fire, because there is a fun product under it.

But I can't see it getting any better.

Lets hope Blizzard releases a good Diablo 3 follow up in a few years. Because their console versions of games are really polished and they still support them with patches 4 years later.

Oh and Crate is releasing Grim Dawn on Xbox One next year, and the PC has great controller support already, so I can imagine by the time of release it'll be solid.
Last edited by garthzombie on Oct 17, 2018, 12:08:18 PM
[Removed by Support], you did see what are you paying for.
And microsoft doesn't cancel any game, due to unhappy player, they don't even cancel selling/offer a game that doesn't work in your country. Like it was with Fallout 4 after one of update, that developers didn't care, and game didn't work for any1 from my country by few months.
Last edited by Natasha on Oct 17, 2018, 6:07:33 PM
"
jaav wrote:
[Removed by Support], you did see what are you paying for.
And microsoft doesn't cancel any game, due to unhappy player, they don't even cancel selling/offer a game that doesn't work in your country. Like it was with Fallout 4 after one of update, that developers didn't care, and game didn't work for any1 from my country by few months.

Thank you for sharing your opinion of my post. World class insight and intellect.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Pbfloyd2112 on Oct 17, 2018, 6:21:35 PM
Well, if somehow it does come down to a "trial", then I would rather enjoy testifying that the game while far from perfect, is still quite worth the money that I have spent (assuming that it stays "inforce" and up to date).

If you feel cheated, then by all means attempt a course of personal redress. But claiming to be trying to end the game for the rest of us, at least in my opinion, is not an endearing tactic.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
What's wrong with you buddy?
It's a free game.
No one force you to spend money for any reason.
They do a hard job day after day to deliver for us a tons of improvements.
I'm playing long time ago start on PC and now on xbox. I saw where from start this game and how far is now from the beginning.
On this type of games PoE is the best title on the market. Its fact. No question. And it's still Free!
Yes ofc I'm going to mad sometimes because I think some things should go better or smother but end of the day they always do a great job. Deliver the patches week by week, if u have a questions suggestions Jeff always here for us with the answers.
Seroiously what is your problem? What is your expectation? Please explain to me because I don't understand...
Tremendous click bait title, good luck with that sounds like you need to take a break.
Microsoft will ignore your requests. Nothing will be done by your Consumer Protection Agency. The game has had its glitches especially with new added content, but it sounds like you either have a terrible set-up (possibly garbage internet) or that you're just one of those people that is mad at the world.
Xbox Player
Like some ancient people used to say: "Chillax, just take your chill pill, broski"
"
a game that takes our money but does not reciprocate with a working product.

Well Path Of Exile is FULL FREE game (if you don't know) and its fully working product! (if you don't know what is working product-just ask google)

"
I have personally spent over $400 on POE XBox. Most of which was spent with the idea of supporting a game

With post like this one you are the best supporter EVER!

"
I also ran a hard wired connection

No one cares about your house and your internet provider (Where are you from? Bermuda triangle? Well if you're from there, I understand you!)
The game runs even with ~10mbps hah maybe less :D

"
I have also contacted a New Zealand consumer protection agency as I plan to get every penny I have invested returned to me, even if it costs me more in attorney fees to do so.

First of all you are proud from that you spend 400 $ to support the game, then you start to hate and invite other players to be against the developers team? There is 0 logic in your words at all. If you have those money to spend for FREE GAME(that REQUIRED 0 money) why you crying ?

WHAT kind of person are you? Please ask yourself in a mirror!
Last edited by Lubetobe on Oct 23, 2018, 7:40:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info