Cast While Channeling Not Working

I am playing Poe on Xbox one and my heirophant suddenly can't use any "Cast While Channeling" skills. I am not sure if it is because of the recent update but I have tried every variation of skills and equipment that I could think of but the bug doesn't seem to go away. i have tried it on my other characters and the skills still work (even other templars). I have even tried it after removing all gems from my passive tree. No combination of skills or spells seem to work with "while channeling" at the moment on just this one particular character (I have many). I appreciate any help you can provide, as this is driving me crazy and making me sad that I can't play right now.

What time this happened/is happening
- Gateway / Location: Texas Realm
- Your gamertag: Tony Maximus
- Never give up the eternal struggle to be the Light that shines to protect those unable to protect themselves...
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2018, 5:33:47 PM
What combination of skills have you tried using?
I don't see any channeling skills on your character at the moment.
Just to clarify a mistake that could easily be made:
"Cast while channeling" doesn't make a spell into a channeled skill, rather it links a channeled skill with a non-channeled spell and cast the spell at intervals of time while channeling the channeled skill.

I've talked to people who've made similar mistakes expecting "Cast on Critical Strike" to trigger when attacking with an unlinked skill.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Last edited by RichMoney on Oct 19, 2018, 5:34:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info