Delve fog algorithm is so evil

Let's see what we have here, what a weird darkness arm on my path:

That's fine I still can reach the next checkpoint:

Well, fuck you too

Last bumped on Oct 13, 2018, 9:33:57 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I think GGG need increase radius from where we can see in delve and add some nodes that will remove all darkness in BIIIIIG radius near that node, like lighthouse or something.

+ Add more delve bosses and challenge rare nodes so we can finally complete them and just have fun.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Yeah I've barely got anywhere and I can see that the Subterranean Chart interface needs some improvements.
Unfortunately GGG's development cycle doesn't seem to include much in the way of polishing league content before it gets added to standard. So we are likely stuck with it.
Maybe I just have really high standards, but I wish they would put more effort into polish in this game.
Yeah, sometiems the way the fog spreads ( or the way we discover areas ) is plain weird.
Sometimes I have a bit of fog on one or two nodes, and I can see things farther .... without other nodes over there, like what the hell lol.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I actually had a case were i couldn't travel anymore because of fog
Need more brains, exile?
Off topic, but I'm looking at that mine chart and it reminds me of the "actual vs. trailer" video again ...
Where are all the fun nodes? Breaches, Harbingers...
Yeah some of those weapons nodes are probably Exiles, which theoretically counts as Anarchy.
But come on.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
wtf sub chart :

It's like the game tried to make a trollface with the fog, but failed ...

"
johnKeys wrote:
Off topic, but I'm looking at that mine chart and it reminds me of the "actual vs. trailer" video again ...
Where are all the fun nodes? Breaches, Harbingers...
Yeah some of those weapons nodes are probably Exiles, which theoretically counts as Anarchy.
But come on.

- The delve trailer had a shit-ton of breach nodes for some reason yeah
- You can't know what nodes were the one visited from the screenshot (I'm not completely sure if all unusual nodes are in dead ends though, that might be the case )
- There are 2 city nodes in the screenshot, it's not nothing.
- the trailer's subchart was really zoomed out.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Oct 13, 2018, 3:24:10 AM
Speaking of shitty design.

My initial target was this little node:

"Oh look now I probably can get a sweet 60c fossil, just one but still.."

But the thing is, it would cost me about 30,000 sulphite:

Red line is "Chris' border wall"
Green line is where I suppose to waste my time.
No fun allowed.
Last edited by g64 on Oct 13, 2018, 4:50:32 AM
Ouch that was severe g64.

None of these issues posted here is in the known issues sticky so that doesn't look good.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info