I Am Boiling Mad At This Ridiculous Game

I've literally been booted 6 times in the last 60 minutes!!!

What in the hell is it going to take for you guys at GGG to figure out this is totally unacceptable?

I'm almost positive that if Microsoft knew how glitchy this game really was they would pull your liscense.

I'm sorry but I am fuming. This is the second season in a row my build has rendered your game completely unplayable and that is beyond ridiculous.

If my spectres are causing the problem then fix the damn thing and all the other glitches pronto!
Last bumped on Oct 11, 2018, 6:28:27 AM
"
Pbfloyd2112 wrote:
I've literally been booted 6 times in the last 60 minutes!!!

What in the hell is it going to take for you guys at GGG to figure out this is totally unacceptable?

I'm almost positive that if Microsoft knew how glitchy this game really was they would pull your liscense.

I'm sorry but I am fuming. This is the second season in a row my build has rendered your game completely unplayable and that is beyond ridiculous.

If my spectres are causing the problem then fix the damn thing and all the other glitches pronto!

They have probably hired cheap criminal servers deep below the ground that must be shut down when the police are close :D

As I wrote several months ago, some shit is going on between patches...
As if when they are piling up pre patch stuff, then that is affecting the current running game in a way that ggg has no experience from the pc..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info