[3.9] Bella's Dancing Duo Occultist | Delve 700 | Uber Elder | 2M++ DPS |

"
Bellabong wrote:
Thanks for not giving up on the build guys :) I haven't played much 3.7 in relation to a bit of a PoE burn-out so I can't provide up to date info but from what I've gathered the build is still playable but it begins to fall into a category of requiring too much investment to just get going.

If the power-creep in 3.8 isn't too bad I've decided that I'll continue updating the guide with a variant that reaches a good compromise because I've observed from Scion DD's that the benefit from Profane Bloom in clearspeed in incomparable. I initially felt that the slightly higher top end damage of an Aurabot DD would make up for the lack of Profane Bloom but GD I miss it.

I'll do some experimenting and see if I can take a life-based Occultist to similar heights since the mechaic we really want is Profane Bloom.

It'll be interesting to see how 3.8's minion improvements/new support gems impact DD builds, and a life-based Occultist sounds interesting. The upcoming divination card for an iL100 Elder Bone Helmet should make getting an endgame helmet a little easier.

I was idly mulling over how the upcoming Triad Grip gloves could allow interesting full chaos conversion for the Dancing Duo; thought I'd see if anyone else had written about the same thing, and found posts by ... Bella!
Occultist summoner - build ideas
Will anyone here play a dancing duo build this league? I really wanted to play a DD build this league but there isnt a single build guide updated for this league, and since i am kinda new to the game I suck at creating my own tree
3.8 build update???
Any 3.9 update maybe with the Triad Grip gloves and HoAg sounds pretty cool
Last edited by Dahmi99 on Dec 27, 2019, 5:59:47 AM
I actually posted an updated pob with a Triad Grip version of my Delve build :o
Last edited by Bellabong on Jan 14, 2020, 2:22:07 PM
Bro, I really love your build, he is my favorite after the baron. I would even put them together on top 1. Now I'm playing with your build, the survival problems were solved by a bunch of zombies + a live shield. I tried to fix partial problems with damage with the help of the stone "Serfdom" and one from the legion. It seems to be playable for now, though for now I can’t get the same damage and speed as 3 leagues ago ... But I think I can come up with something. and...do you play in the league?

Смех станет воплем, жизнь станет смертью... hh станет рарным, некромант будет вечным...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info