[3.7] Bella's Dancing Duo Occultist | Delve 700 | Uber Elder | 1M++ DPS |

Looks like war banner will work great with this build? War Banner increases the accuracy of nearby allies.

* Banners can be supported by Generosity to have them apply to your minions and party members with enhanced effect, but they won't apply to you any more, even when placed.

* War Banner is the more aggressive of the new banners, and is available from an early level. You can build up to 50 stages, and the banner becomes bloodier as you do so. You can use the skill regularly for tougher fights as you move through an area, or fully charge it up and save the placement for a climactic boss encounter at the end of a zone to take full advantage of its 60 second duration at maximum stages.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2253788/page/1#p15966320
Last edited by HellBoundno on Dec 1, 2018, 6:31:42 PM
"
HellBoundno wrote:
Looks like war banner will work great with this build? War Banner increases the accuracy of nearby allies.

* Banners can be supported by Generosity to have them apply to your minions and party members with enhanced effect, but they won't apply to you any more, even when placed.

* War Banner is the more aggressive of the new banners, and is available from an early level. You can build up to 50 stages, and the banner becomes bloodier as you do so. You can use the skill regularly for tougher fights as you move through an area, or fully charge it up and save the placement for a climactic boss encounter at the end of a zone to take full advantage of its 60 second duration at maximum stages.

Would have to look at the actual stats it gives but this build is gemslot pressed enough as it is and accuracy is not an issue atm
Last edited by Bellabong on Dec 3, 2018, 2:05:40 PM
Initial thoughts on 3.5 patch notes:

Some flat ES on the tree might be attractive but would have to see how the new nodes compare to an actual jewel slot. Most things will be unchanged and I'll have to see on the availability and price of fossil crafting and fossil crafted items as the +1 spectre boots are an important part of the build. The Phase Run changes are a bit of a downer but it was always a bonus since sufficient minion taunt serves the same purpose
Last edited by Bellabong on Dec 5, 2018, 6:27:49 AM
"
Bellabong wrote:
"
HellBoundno wrote:

Would have to look at the actual stats it gives but this build is gemslot pressed enough as it is and accuracy is not an issue atm

Soo the banner look pretty nice? What you think. Does it have any advantages/place in the build.

You get 50 stages.
+ Adrenaline grants the following:

100% increased Damage
25% increased Attack, Cast, and Movement Speed
10% additional Physical Damage Reduction

Last edited by HellBoundno on Dec 5, 2018, 6:53:03 PM
I love your build, I'm doing it right now on Betrayal, but why use Arcane Vision ? is it really necessary ?
Question here, do we use animate weapon to level up ?

Or which skill do you recommend to level up ?
I would also love to know how to level with this build as I just started playing POE. Thanks!
Great build, actually wanted to run it last league but I finally switched this time. Do you think aspect of the avian is worth running over discipline? I know the swords are unkillable but I've never used DD so wasn't sure if you could still keep damage on full life without disc
Any levelling tips?
"
Voidstranger wrote:
Any levelling tips?

I had a lot of success going zombies into SRS into spec

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info