HELP - Tutorial Needed

I CANT sell Anything on the MArket Board, I dont find anything to help me.

Link a tutorial or guide or something. PLS

Thanks

Luv POE
Last bumped on Oct 14, 2018, 1:36:03 PM
In order to be able to sell on the Marketplace, you need to buy at least one Stash Tab from GGG.

To sell, all you have to do is to make a stash tab "Public." Then, you will be able to place items in that tab and then click on them to set your desired price.

To make the tab Public, navigate to the tab in question and then press down on the Right Joystick. A small window with the tab customization settings will pop up, where you can rename the tab, set its color and make it "Public" which means that everything you put in that stashtab will be visible in the Marketplace. Enable "Public" by pressing down on the Right Joystick again and you should see the small indicator light up. To finalize all the chances you have made to that stashtab, press "A." Now you're ready to start selling items!

To set an item's price, first place the item in a Public stashtab. Then, highlight the item and press "A." This will open a small window with some drop-down menus in it. You can set the number of currencies and the currency type with these drop downs. Alternatively, you can choose to display a very short line of text instead of the default pricing scheme.
That's a pretty good crash course. A few tips many don't know:

*Once you are ready to set a price, take notice of the option to press "Y" and enter an off the wall price that makes no sense at all, such as, "3.13 Chaos".

*Also notice that since we still lack tab pricing, if you mean to price several items with the same value, once you price one, you can move to the next, press "A" to bring about the pricing drop down, and then press "X" to assign the same price as the previous item.

*When searching for an item, once you have returned search results, you can press "LS <- " to then highlight items within those results by searching for various strings of text, such as "lightning fire cold resistances". This would highlight only items containing all four of those words.

*Lastly, and probably the most helpful, when highlighting, you can enter a simple " ~ " and the market will highlight only items with a listed price. This can be combined with the above example as well and it will highlight only items containing those words as well as a listed price.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Oct 8, 2018, 8:20:15 PM
Unless I missed a change, you need a "Premium" stash tab to sell things. So buying a regular stash tab likely will not suffice.

Stash Tabs come on sale roughly every third weekend. I believe that this was the most recent:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2228713
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
Unless I missed a change, you need a "Premium" stash tab to sell things. So buying a regular stash tab likely will not suffice.

Stash Tabs come on sale roughly every third weekend. I believe that this was the most recent:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2228713

You didn't miss anything. Premium tabs are still needed.
...narf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info