first and last league on xbox one x

this worst game expierence i ever had. countless crasheh , lags due to them lost tons of suplthite dont even mention maps and portal, right now can even finiish t13 coz everytime i want to hit game just starting lag so badly that i cant stand it its just pissing me off so hard...right now im just mad at myslef that i buyed packs and points.

xbox one x barely handle ursa gauntlet in delve, not to mention that the mine laggy hard too im going forvard crawler in 3 sec due to shit lag of server im like 20 m behind it with milion of mobs dunno from where and die cool story.

learn to make patches that actually makig game better instead of "...we are discouting shit buy it etc.." make proper suport to console or stop doing anything and leave it ...

path of crash,lags,shit suport, no chat, no trade, exile .

gl.

ps. do something about maps drop haha 150 % didnt even see single t15 drop form t16 or t14
Last edited by tlustapanda on Oct 7, 2018, 11:24:53 AM
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2018, 7:06:05 PM
Ok, bye
"
tlustapanda wrote:

ps. do something about maps drop haha 150 % didnt even see single t15 drop form t16 or t14

This is killing everyone that want to do endgame contents rather then farming to level 100..

first and last league on xbox one x

Do again do right

I have played two leagues on xbox one x, this one and the last
I only agree with your last point, not at all sure about the other points as performance for me at least on the XBox X has been very solid, perhaps its an issue with the connection point you are using.

However, I hate the fact that map sustain is terrible unless you are apparently using sextants like crazy. I cartographer, alch and if sub 90% quantity vaal and I ran out of even T11/T12 maps so I was done with the league. I have no problem paying for specific maps and I love chasing the elder around the map, but if I can't just simply play the game beyond like T8 I am uninterested in continuing.
Last edited by metfansc on Oct 11, 2018, 11:19:01 AM
They need to spend money on some real talent that can clean up the constant glitchfest. BTW...I have a flawless hardwired connection so don't bother with that excuse. It's a great game that is incredibly poorly executed on xbox. I guarantee they have lost 100's of potential long term players because this game simply plays like shit.

The fact we were promised something as simple as stash tab pricing 3 leagues ago and it still hasnt happened tells you all you need to know about how much GGG cares about the xbox platform.
Is the issue being discussed the Xbox platform, or the Xbox X in particular? I had assumed it was the entire platform, but I can't be sure (and since I have not yet shelled out for an "X", I am a concerned reader).

Re Internet connection: I thought that I had a solid (but not fast) connection until I started playing POE on Xbox. POE really demands near perfection and the fact that other stuff runs great is no guarantee that POE will. Since starting POE on Xbox, I have replaced two internal cables, one modem, and "invested" in Powerline tech. My Telco replaced the cable between their junction box on the outside and my junction box on the inside - the insulation on the wires was failing and it took two trips for them to find it. Luckily, I seem to get attached to a pretty solid GGG server - a fortunate thing that not everyone shares in from what I can gather from these forums.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
This league in particular I've had so many crashes. It's not even when entering delves but just entering general areas. Incursion, Bestiary, and Abyss were pretty smooth and I got a crash maybe once in a blue moon.

It's a bad experience for sure but this league is the best yet.

Bye go play Fortnite ;D
Let us play a game that requires a brain!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info