can't breathe ahahhahahaha

"
There is hard evidence the moon landings were indeed faked on so many levels. One is all documented materials, designs, were destroyed long time ago. Astronauts don’t remember what it was like being on the moon.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

yo hes almost good at the earth is flat guy wherever he is.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 6, 2018, 4:04:04 PM
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2018, 3:31:57 AM
Earth is Flat, change my mind.
Yeah like Kav raped me with no corroborative evidence. Sometimes conspiracy theories go to highest levels.

Anyway Russians tracked and documented all this shit. Would have loved for NASA to fake moon landings and ridicule USA. Didnt happen. In fact congratulated them in height of cold war.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 6, 2018, 8:07:00 PM
The Nazis did not lose WW2 they just moved to the Moon. They came back a few years ago to infiltrate our planet (which is flat btw) most important governements. Now the governements are controled by Lizardmen Nazis.
Man he believed this too

"
There is hard evidence 9/11 was an inside job. Calculated explosions at the base, pyrite residue under the rubble, etc.

My dad's eye twitched when he saw the post xd
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
diablofdb wrote:

Take a plane, a plane or just go really high up ( Radio Tower ) and you can see the curvature of the planet. Jesus man, I mean every single planetary body in the known universe is globular, but Earth is the only one that isn't ? FFS, how would a flat planet even work. Take some time and study some Astronomy, it is really cool shit and will broaden your mind,trust me.
Psalms of Moribund
"
ghstbr wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Take a plane, a plane or just go really high up ( Radio Tower ) and you can see the curvature of the planet. Jesus man, I mean every single planetary body in the known universe is globular, but Earth is the only one that isn't ? FFS, how would a flat planet even work. Take some time and study some Astronomy, it is really cool shit and will broaden your mind,trust me.

If the Earth is round then, why maps are flat???
Maps are tools of deception invented and perpetrated by Flat Earth cultists.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

you mean the Flat Earth cultists are working with the Shaper?
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
you mean the Flat Earth cultists are working with the Shaper?
No, I'm saying PoE is secretly a meeting place for the Flat Earth Illuminati — the game is steeped with ancient Flat Earth symbology. It's in hidden PoE chatrooms called "guilds" that the shadowy anti-heliocentric cabal plot their next schemes.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info