(Betrayal) - [FraGmenZ] [EU] - recruiting / Softcore-Temp

Guild Name: FraGmenZ

We focus on Softcore-Temp-Leagues.
(Region EU)

We are a newly founded guild, so we can not yet offer a hugh amount of members,
but we are devoted to build up a small, friendly and joint group.
Currently we have 10 members, but we hope in the future we will be more then that :) !

We especially want to play together, hence in groups in future leagues, so if you
are a solo player and want to try out some group action, consider joining us.

Requirments:
- a sence of humor!
- be atleast of age 18 (or bring a mature attitude, if minor)
- the willingness to come online and join us on Discord, no need to be shy
- at least a moderate activity, so if you plan to play only once in a while, we may not be the guild for you
- willingness to learn and teach
- don't bring your personal mood to the server,
if you have a problem regarding the guild or some members,
TALK about it, there is allways a solution.

If you want to apply, either send me a PM with your application or ask
me to invite you on a quick talk on the Discord server.

Your written application should contain:
- Your approximate age
- Your expirience with the game (don't worry if you are new to the game, that is no problem)
if you are new, our group based playstyle may not be very interesting, cause it involves playing a certain style and a loooot of grinding!
- Your prefered playstyle, if there is one
- How much you play generally
- Your thoughts on playing on a league start, together as a fixed group(with carries and supports etc.) and what you would bring to the group
- From where you play (Timezone)

If you have further questions about the guild or the members,
feel free to contact me via PM or ingame. ign:(@Athneya_BringAnArmy)

Last edited by Athneya on Dec 5, 2018, 1:35:29 AM
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2018, 4:44:12 PM
- Your approximate age:
- Your expirience with the game (don't worry if you are new to the game, that is no problem)
Pretty new, started in the beginning of Delve.
- Your prefered playstyle, if there is one
Don't really have one :D
- How much you play generally
Depends, can go from 5-10 hours/day
- Your thoughts on playing on a league start, together as a fixed group(with carries and supports etc.)
I would love to, I think it's a great idea.
- From where you play
Denmark

Character: MathPL
^
We now are 10 Members, the Guild has been growing nicely, so if someone is up for some group action in December feel free to apply wia PM ;)
- Your approximate age: Im 32
- Your expirience with the game (don't worry if you are new to the game, that is no problem: I have one 78lvl character from old leagues. I didint play much of PoE ( maby 100h ), but im willing to learn. I want to start now, and join group activities when new league starts
- Your prefered playstyle, if there is one: End game PvE
- How much you play generally: At least 2h a day, mostly late evening hours
- Your thoughts on playing on a league start, together as a fixed group(with carries and supports etc.): Cant wait ;)
- From where you play: Poland
Your approximate age36
- Your expirience with the game (don't worry if you are new to the game, that is no problem) i play all most from the begining of poe
- Your prefered playstyle, if there is one i like range builds but i dont have problem to hit the bosses on head with my weapon :)
- How much you play generally if i have free day all day all if i have work 5-6 hours
- Your thoughts on playing on a league start, together as a fixed group(with carries and supports etc.) and what you would bring to the group i dont have any problem with groups i like good and fun play stile
- From where you play (Timezone) greece
char name ksapila
Last edited by cellune on Nov 24, 2018, 3:49:53 PM
Hi guys this is Rorsch. Currently comming back to the game for the Betrayal league i'm looking for a cool guild to grind within

- Your approximate age : 23
- Your expirience with the game : Retail player
- Your prefered playstyle, if there is one : I've always like BV but everything is fine exept totem for me :D
- How much you play generally : Depend from 1h to 12h a day
- Your thoughts on playing on a league start, together as a fixed group(with carries and supports etc.) and what you would bring to the group : I've always wanted to play within a group to speedfarm the leveling part. I'm pretty much smooth with the leveling so i could help others in the process
- From where you play (Timezone): France, GTM +1

Cya in game
Last edited by PB82NL on Nov 8, 2019, 1:39:53 PM
hello first of all :)

- Your approximate age - i to turn 23 in March
- Your expirience with the game (don't worry if you are new to the game, that is no problem) - well i've been around since 2014, but i consider myself as an intermediet player
if you are new, our group based playstyle may not be very interesting, cause it involves playing a certain style and a loooot of grinding!
- Your prefered playstyle, if there is one - I like clearspeed :)
- How much you play generally - depends. 20 hours a week usually, sometimes 10 hours a day
- Your thoughts on playing on a league start, together as a fixed group(with carries and supports etc.) and what you would bring to the group - My time schedule is a little hectic at the moment, but as a non fixed party member I'd love that.
- From where you play (Timezone) - I play from Hungary, GMT+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info