SSF Migrate All

Hi guys,
I started this league like i have the last few as SSF, intending on migrating everything to trade league once i got frustrated enough about not getting all the trials. the option had been there for the whole league, but today as I went to go and do this, the option appears to be gone?

This really negatively effects my enjoyment of this league, as my league selection was based entirely upon the existence of migrate all, if i knew that option wasnt there i would have started in the trade league
Last bumped on Feb 4, 2019, 9:49:48 AM
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Please note that Solo Self-Found Migrate All will be temporarily unavailable for up to a week.

From here.
thanks!

someone in guild chat mentioned that but i couldnt find it anywhere. will it still migrate correctly even though ive already migrated all my ssf characters?

also any update on the timeline?
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Please note that Solo Self-Found Migrate All will be temporarily unavailable for up to a week.

From here.

thanks!

someone in guild chat mentioned that but i couldnt find it anywhere. will it still migrate correctly even though ive already migrated all my ssf characters?

"
loegare wrote:
will it still migrate correctly even though ive already migrated all my ssf characters?

Yes. All of your stuff is still safe in the SSF league. You can create a new character there to check.

(If you have something like a valuable item in your stash that you want to transfer immediately, you can create a new character, put the item into that character's inventory, and migrate the character.)

"

None that I've seen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Sep 25, 2018, 2:20:41 PM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
loegare wrote:
will it still migrate correctly even though ive already migrated all my ssf characters?

Yes. All of your stuff is still safe in the SSF league. You can create a new character there to check.

(If you have something like a valuable item in your stash that you want to transfer immediately, you can create a new character, put the item into that character's inventory, and migrate the character.)

"

None that I've seen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

disappointing. kinda hurts playing motivation when all your meta progress is borked. guess its time to reroll lol
It works again now.
This option don't work for me. SSF Delve softcore.
Sorry for my bad english!
Migrate all button dosen't work for me. Can't migrate my progression to Delve from SSF Delve
Looks like the latest patch(3.4.3e) broke migrate all again. I can move individual characters, but that's it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info