Going by the datamining on Poe.DB, it appears that going up to depth 600 can roughly triple the occurrence of Primieval ruins, but that's the only thing that'd impact your chances of finding Aul. For city biomes, it appears that your odds only vary on finding them at ALL; their composition rates will be identical regardless of depth.

So in theory, Aul can show up at depth 220, where he'd be at the very northern edge of his biome.

But yeah, the current system with how it works with challenges is... Well beyond dumb. I honestly feel that at this point, they need to start consulting some parts of the community BEFORE finalizing their higher-end challenges, since every league seems to have been marked with colossal screw-ups. I mean, there's no shame in seeking some input from the game's best players, no?
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Thanks for that link, very useful!
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
"
Fruz wrote:
Goodbye, see you next league ?
Although, the next league endgame will be about .. what it has always been about imho : mapping.

Yeah, I'm not quitting the game, so you might. But the promise of an extended endgame goes unfulfilled. It is right there within reach, but it is artificially roadblocked behind a garbage old-content grind. That's pretty frustrating.

GGG messed up with their announcement, they clearly did.
Lots of people got disappointed.

I don't know if that announcement was a success regarding sales and player retention though, would it have been better with a more honest pre-Delve communication ? Not sure ...
Still, feeling cheated is a legit reaction now imho.

Well considering in 5+ years theres only been ONE other league i decided to find more productive things to do with my spare time.. And that was Warbands.. Only difference i didn't quit Warbands because i was dissapointed with the league.. Rather i quit that league because it turned out exactly how i expected it to.. I didnt have high hopes going in to start with.

Delve on the other hand i couldnt have been more excited for this content.. 1 month later i dont see the point. And most of my disappointment come from game breaking bugs.. Something GGG is going to have to address soon.. 3 Leagues in a row of game shattering bugs is getting to be way too much. And i dont give a shit what anyone says it IS indeed detracting from killer ideas for league content.. Just to get into the content and find bug after bug and then check Reddit and see even WORSE bugs other are finding as well as the same bugs you are experiencing. And there's ZERO fucking excuse at this point. They have the money, they have a roster of Alpha Members, And they could just as easily open a test server a couple weeks before a bug league like this to cut down on some of these bugs but they wont.. But till they do i dont see much changing.

And if its an issue with Alpha Members getting information before anyone else? Well i dont give fuck at this point.. they can have it all.. i just want a League that works. And if the price i have to pay is certain players having more information about the new league and its mechanics to achive this? Then so be it!! So long as those Alpha Member are able to help insure a much less bug ridden exp every league thats the price ill pay and they damn sure deserve it anyway if it helps stop some of these bugs from coming through alot of which just get exploited anyway..

Seeing the whole Insanity repeating the same thing over and over expecting different results yadda yadda yadda.. Isnt helping anything it just makes every bug you find after that even more frustrating. Even worse yet are the bugs that were suppose to have been fixed already and stated as such in the patch notes but,... Still There..
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Sep 26, 2018, 5:35:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info