More like PHYSICAL DOG SHIT

Elemental is 50000% better than physical FOREVER AND EVER

N EVER

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2018, 1:57:26 AM
Well, you need physical damage to convert into elemental so you can go opieop on elemental piles. Guess that's its only purpose.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
The issue is physical conversion and physical added from stat sticks, not that elemental is stronger. Pure ele is pretty godamn awful, pure physical is playable.

I still remember fondly the days pre voltaxic where tri ele thicket bows were god tier and now even a BIS mirror ele thicket is alch shards. How times have changed.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Sep 24, 2018, 1:03:55 AM
A strong statement.

If there ever was time to stand up. If there ever was a time to awaken. If there ever was a time to fight. It is now.

We the people of Wraeclast won't stand for this anymore. Bewause we have seen the light. Brought by our heroe, the one who represents us most, the deep underlying threat to the very existence of PoE has finally been exposed.

Please GGG, we urge you to take action. Never has the game faced a threat so imminent and never has it been pointed out so clearly. May the words spoken in OP sound crystalline in your ears, for it springs from reason itself and was guided upon these forum through the unbreakable strings of verity whose vibrant echoes shall ring in our core forever !

Gather around, messengers of truth ! Take the message deep into your heart ! Carry it proudly into your soul ! AND LET IT BE KNOWN TO EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING ! THAT ONE CLAMOUR THAT SHALL WASH OVER THE STAINS OF THIS IMPURE WORLD :

Spoiler
"
DOG SHIT

Truely the greatest time to be alive.
ya pure ele is worse than pure phys

conversion is just too good. or...maybe its that the others are just too bad? i dunno, but i know which side ggg would pick in the balancing portion of patch notes
Last edited by xMustard on Sep 24, 2018, 1:57:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info