Does anyone feel like map rolling is dated?

I alch & go. I usually spend chisels and chaos to buy more maps. Using them has never proven worthwhile in my experience.
All I do is alc vaal and go.

I think vaaling is best thing you can do to a map. like 30% of the time get crazy good ones then u can turn 15's into 16's.

Sometimes I'll do zana fortune favors on really good maps.

Next league I'm shaping maze into T10 for more vaal orbs.

SSF vaals are a pain to maintain otherwise.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 23, 2018, 11:38:00 PM
I alch and go everything up to t14, thats when I chisel vaal and sextant group of 3s. Never had the sustain issues other talk about. Just counted, have 146 red maps. Atlas completion is 150.
i dislike vaaling maps because i'd prefer to put a zana mod on them, and im not gonna do both.
On an unrelated note, does any1 still read map mods or just the iiq?

Because I don't remember the last time I did.
Last edited by krenderke on Sep 24, 2018, 1:30:12 AM
"
krenderke wrote:

Ya, just because I refuse to run temp chains
"
krenderke wrote:

Not really, other than reflect.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Sep 24, 2018, 1:58:22 AM
you can get some pretty crazy combination of map mods. i feel its pretty important to take notice.

like you probably wouldn't want to run a map mod that has ele weakness, 100% extra fire, 100% extra lightning, 100% extra aoe, and crazy crap like that ya know?

i ran a chimera that had 80% extra life, vulnerability, 105% extra dmg as fire, and every hit ignites or some shit like that. it was pretty rough.
"
xMustard wrote:
you can get some pretty crazy combination of map mods. i feel its pretty important to take notice.

like you probably wouldn't want to run a map mod that has ele weakness, 100% extra fire, 100% extra lightning, 100% extra aoe, and crazy crap like that ya know?

i ran a chimera that had 80% extra life, vulnerability, 105% extra dmg as fire, and every hit ignites or some shit like that. it was pretty rough.
I run t16 zana non stop so I've gotten to the point where I don't read mods anymore and die to the random reflect map because I was going too fast despite having a reflect immunity setup.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Sep 24, 2018, 2:29:39 AM
guess it isn't much of a reflect immune setup then is it, haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info