Regarding 6 links

"
CaptainFoo wrote:
"
It is better to nerf stat-sticks instead.

stat sticks are aesthetically offensive; skills that require certain weapons to work should require that both hand weapons can use that skill.

Why? I can perfectly well club someone with one hand while holding a fishing rod in the other. What I find offensive is that we can't equip a wand and a sword at the same time. Why? I don't know! It makes no sense!
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
"
LazarusQ wrote:
"
CaptainFoo wrote:
"
It is better to nerf stat-sticks instead.

stat sticks are aesthetically offensive; skills that require certain weapons to work should require that both hand weapons can use that skill.

Why? I can perfectly well club someone with one hand while holding a fishing rod in the other. What I find offensive is that we can't equip a wand and a sword at the same time. Why? I don't know! It makes no sense!

probably because the game can't handle both a ranged and a melee weapon equipped at the same time :)
"
CaptainFoo wrote:
"
LazarusQ wrote:

probably because the game can't handle both a ranged and a melee weapon equipped at the same time :)

That is a good reason. Now I can rest.
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
"
Heli0nix wrote:
*Snip* .... every single old contennt is easier to get these days ( powercreep rules ) soo why not 6L ?

6L's are easier to get these days as well. A ton easier. Look at the market for available 6Ls, and the price associated with them compared to 2-4 years ago.
I suspect some of that is simply more people and more drops.

Having done SSF for several years (even before there was a dedicated SSF league), I haven't seen any significant increase in 6L drops. About 1 every 6 months, and most of those are corrupted with unsuitable colors.

It's fine as-is to me. The 6L is meant to be a "reach" gearing setup, not the base expectation. You can either play the fusing orb roulette (avg ~1k) or pay 1500 to Vorici to guarantee it. If you play the roulette, just know what you're getting into. I dumped 3k fusings into a Belly back in Breach with no 6L. I also 6L'd BOTH a Loreweave and Inpulsa's in 38 fusings last night.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info