Regarding 6 links

"
Heli0nix wrote:

Not at all just compare a build using 5L with stat stick with a build using a 6L without ST you will be surprized how big is the gap.

sorry what is ST and what statissticks are you talking about? sorry i have a bit of autism
Or maybe nerf them sticks.

I don't think I've ever mad a stat stick build so......nerf, them I wouldn't care.
"
dvasan wrote:
"
Heli0nix wrote:

Not at all just compare a build using 5L with stat stick with a build using a 6L without ST you will be surprized how big is the gap.

sorry what is ST and what statissticks are you talking about? sorry i have a bit of autism

So you reply about a topic you don't understand?

A statstick is a weapon in your off hand that isn't used to attack with.
"
"
dvasan wrote:
"
Heli0nix wrote:

Level 3000 contribution.
Hf :)
Getting a 6 link isn't the same as a D2 Enigma.

Chaos rolling can burn through quite a bit to make it less costly to buy outright depending on desired mods, plenty of room between usable and mirror-worthy.

Just the thought of enigma makes me miss D2 teleport.
Yep, totally over league play.
"

what does statstick has to do with 6 link?
maybe he wants to know, if you compare a character using a 6link weapon and another character using shaper onehand with mods that make it also a 6link pseudo.

or if makes difference if you have your 6link in armor and also use in offhand a stat stick or not.
It is better to nerf stat-sticks instead.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
Getting a 6 link isn't the same as a D2 Enigma.

Chaos rolling can burn through quite a bit to make it less costly to buy outright depending on desired mods, plenty of room between usable and mirror-worthy.

Just the thought of enigma makes me miss D2 teleport.

The difference between buying an enigma and buying a 20c 6 link is massive.
"
It is better to nerf stat-sticks instead.

stat sticks are aesthetically offensive; skills that require certain weapons to work should require that both hand weapons can use that skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info