Regarding 6 links

I know according to the legend getting a 6L should be an endgame thing, however in these times where a shaper / elder stat stick can provide way more damage and benefits than this 6th legendary link with few chaos spam ( usualy under 100 ) don't you think it's time to make this process easier ?

Not bragging or whatever and i don't have much issues to get few 6L per leagues but i'm astonished no one ( as far as i know ) started this discussion, that kinda make sense to me, every single old contennt is easier to get these days ( powercreep rules ) soo why not 6L ?

Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Sep 23, 2018, 1:28:07 PM
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2018, 2:51:53 PM
Nope... if anything it needs to be made more rare. Players are "expecting" it. They need to stop making their game easier and easier or eventually they'll lose their fan base. People like PoE because of the sense of accomplishment they can create. Make everything easy and it's just a job.

Oh... and stat sticks ruin many aspects of the game. Don't expect them to be here a year from now.
sorry didnt catch what you said you got 6 link in 100 fusings?
thing is, we already have stat sticks and have had them for a very long time now - if they're taken away? it would be an utter shitfest.

but yes i agree. and right now 6 links are way too easy to get. i got one on my league starter BEFORE even reaching a10 kitava. that is retarded.

things do need to get a little more rare. what happened to the days of running with a 5 link for weeks trying to get a 6L? now that only happens in SSF
"
Heli0nix wrote:
I know according to the legend getting a 6L should be an endgame thing, however in these times where a 3link stat stick can provide way more damage and benefits than this 6th legendary link with few chaos spam ( usualy under 100 ) don't you think it's time to make this process easier ?

Not bragging or whatever and i don't have much issues to get few 6L per leagues but i'm astonished no one ( as far as i know ) started this discussion, that kinda make sense to me, every single old contennt is easier to get these days ( powercreep rules ) soo why not 6L ?

If anything they need to be more rare, as it is, if all you need or want is a 6 link, its obscenely easy to get one, it only gets hard if you want a certain item 6 linked, which is as it should be.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
dvasan wrote:

Reading is hard. He's saying that a decent stat stick can be found with chaos spam.
GGG has already made the process way easier over time. Ever since they introduced divination cards, and then essences a few months later which can override the limitations of certain divination cards, 6-links have never been more accessible. You can spend 14c on Emperor of Purity cards and 3c on a shrieking greed essence and easily get a 6-link that can carry through most maps.
"
Stonetony wrote:
GGG has already made the process way easier over time. Ever since they introduced divination cards, and then essences a few months later which can override the limitations of certain divination cards, 6-links have never been more accessible. You can spend 14c on Emperor of Purity cards and 3c on a shrieking greed essence and easily get a 6-link that can carry through most maps.

This thread is about manualy 6-linking an item wich i have no issues with i usualy link 5 to 10 per leagues that's not the question.
I just think the amount of fusings that can be required regarding the reward behind is a bit excessive when a way lower investement will get you to way higher benefits ( I used shaper stat-sticks as an example here ).

RnG is a good thing in a game like PoE, if the reward is appropriate regarding time and efforts invested. And i don't really think it is the case anymore.

Little note for Shagsbeard: Try Delve bosses before saying game is easier :^) Could have been agree with you for the 10 last leagues but not this one.
Last edited by Heli0nix on Sep 23, 2018, 2:17:22 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
dvasan wrote:

Reading is hard. He's saying that a decent stat stick can be found with chaos spam.

still dont understand 6 link setup is stronger than shaper mods right?
"
dvasan wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
dvasan wrote:

still dont understand 6 link setup is stronger than shaper mods right?

Not at all just compare a build using 5L with stat stick with a build using a 6L without ST you will be surprized how big is the gap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info