curious semi casual vet question on prices in delve

Im not complaining - just curious about what is going on.

Ive played for years. Some leagues rather intensely. Last league barely at all though. This league im back playing kind of slow(one toon so far in the low 70s).

Theres 2 things Im noticing.

-Im not getting any more Choas drops than before in other leagues.

-Useful but not great uniques(Cospies, Poets pen, various armors, low end Goldrim etc) are costing 2-4 times what they did before.

It doesnt seem like there has been a dramatic drop in unique drops but has there been?. Is there a a new source of Chaose orbs? Is it market manipulation?

Im just curious and and wouod like to make informed choices in game.
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2018, 6:17:40 PM
This league drops a shit-ton more Chaos than previous leagues (at least for me)
Forgotten Wealth chests and Vaal Outposts are quite profitable (again, for me)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
ever done a delve? lel chaos drop like nuts xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
You can't "manipulate" currency like this. It's trash. Thus it fluctuates wildly in value. Biggest chaos sink in the game is mapping, and people aren't mapping. Second biggest was crafting... and no one is using chaos for crafting since they have fossils now.

So... what to do with all those chaos? Try to pawn them off on people who don't know any better.

You're utterly insane to use Chaos as a standard of trade.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You can't "manipulate" currency like this. It's trash. Thus it fluctuates wildly in value. Biggest chaos sink in the game is mapping, and people aren't mapping. Second biggest was crafting... and no one is using chaos for crafting since they have fossils now.

So... what to do with all those chaos? Try to pawn them off on people who don't know any better.

You're utterly insane to use Chaos as a standard of trade.

that's why they put in the new zana mods which are the chaos sink
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info