Thanks for reminding me to log off by forcing me to ignore league content

Thanks GGG for getting me out of "zone" where "time flies fast", because yet another time I run out of sulphite, it's difficult to transfer to mapping again, just as when you are mapping it's difficult to start delving again - because "who cares, it's only 3 nodes of travel".

If there was fun league mechanic in maps I could immerse myself for whole evening, but nope, I get interrupted all the time. And I'm getting annoyed because after some 4-5 maps I get reminded constantly I'm wasting resources (full sulphite bar, with that pathetic low cap). This jumping back and forth kills the immersion factor for me and totally reminds me to log off and go play something else. Imagine being forced to play two different games, alt-tabbing 15 minutes between each. Skyrim in one tab, Mass Effect in another one. Yep, totally FUN

Counter argument: why didn't you delve during questing so your cap is better. Why? Because currency nodes were not existing and going to "weapons" or "armors" node would be pointless, I'd rather kill that Brine king faster. Yep, there were currency drops from time to time, but from my experience they looked like "1 fusing" or "2 jewellers" or "1 alch", so why bother?

Counter argument: but cap stops bots! Thank you very much, now apparently getting sucked in into game and playing the same content to avoid decision paralysis and just work is punished and unacceptable by developers.

Running the same map is boring? If your work is fun, time flies fast when you are not interrupted, not when someone is bothering you to do something else all the time. Did you guys hear about meditation? It's literaly doing the same thing for hours, and it's exactly NOT switching task and being focused that makes it NOT boring

TL;DR Let players delve - at least horizontally - without forced interruptions. Or read your logs devs and notice weird phenomena - players log off times correlate perfectly with the exact moment sulphite supply ends. What a shocker!
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Last edited by Prostitute4Money on Sep 22, 2018, 7:31:52 AM
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2018, 8:46:21 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
So much proof, wow
I agree - getting new depths might cost sulphite, but horizontal..

Anyway I and many friends are out already and playing another games after that leaguekilling fixes were done by GGG lately. Cuz all this superdumb gating grind become no fun.

I can add more issues preventing to play more:

1. No search in mines map
2. Explored paths are not marked
3. Bosses having really not fair mechanics
4. No league content on maps at all

Some more..
You got an idea..
Last edited by DarkJen on Sep 22, 2018, 10:52:32 AM
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
I agree - getting new depths might cost sulphite, but horizontal..

Anyway I and many friends are out already and playing another games after that leaguekilling fixes were done by GGG lately. Cuz all this superdumb gating grind become no fun.

I can add more issues preventing to play more:

1. No search in mines map
2. Explored paths are not marked
3. Bosses having really not fair mechanics
4. No league content on maps at all

Some more..
You got an idea..

1. No search of what?
2. Not sure if we are talking the same, but visited places are marked on my map
4. YES! Std league as league mechanic /s
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"
1. No search of what?

1. Quick search for encounters.. like i have multibranch tree and many spaces revealed and need to find some specific sites, for ex - for completing achievs.
2. rly? If you backtracked and salvaged path is it marked for you differently than just usual lighted? Not for me obvsly.. if we are about the same.
Last edited by DarkJen on Sep 22, 2018, 11:43:25 AM
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
"
1. No search of what?

1. Quick search for encounters.. like i have multibranch tree and many spaces revealed and need to find some specific sites, for ex - for completing achievs.
2. rly? If you backtracked and salvaged path is it marked for you differently than just usual lighted? Not for me obvsly.. if we are about the same.

2. I am not sure if we are on common ground, I recognize that one path I did had fractured wall on subterrean charts. After I looted azurite, ground where cart was riding was still having light and electricity, so backtracking was easy. BUT when my light radius is very weak, I may not even notice it

1. Ehh, you have 21 challenges, I probably haven't met "encounters" yet
"
2. I am not sure if we are on common ground, I recognize that one path I did had fractured wall on subterrean charts. After I looted azurite, ground where cart was riding was still having light and electricity, so backtracking was easy. BUT when my light radius is very weak, I may not even notice it

2. oh, I spotted quite the same request nearby in here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2224950 So it not me only, yeah.
1. Yeah, sure. When you will need to find specific things deep down there, you will stumble at this, for sure!
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
"

2. oh, I spotted quite the same request nearby in here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2224950 So it not me only, yeah.
1. Yeah, sure. When you will need to find specific things deep down there, you will stumble at this, for sure!

Looking how fun delve is and how people lose time switching tasks, it's 12 challenges then straight out mapping for me
"
Looking how fun delve is and how people lose time switching tasks, it's 12 challenges then straight out mapping for me

Yeah. Exactly!
I`m already regretting what I made more than this..
Should stop even trying on 12.
But ok.

This was still fun before that 2x GGG killing blow released lately.
The cap upgrade seems pretty expensive tbh ....
To get the 5k cap, I need ... about 5k Azrite, where (while upgrading somewhat evenly, to keep the other upgrades at max value) at delve ~180, I need what ... 2200 Azurite or so ?

The cost seems a bit .... too much imho, I haven't focused on it or anything, and it does seem to me that the price of those upgrades have augmented with the recent patch which would be (if it's the case) ... silly at best, imo.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info