2h staff Templar, is this build viable ?

Hello guys !

I've played PoE a bit, i'm now level 38, and I was wandering if the build I've in mind for my templar will be enough to beat the game at highest difficulty.

Here is what i've planned :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswVbCygPVBRNFvkYXRkuGjgbUh0UIQIhVSSLJ-0pBylPKvYx-zKJM0A0MTa6Nuk5DjrYPQ9DY0RyRY5G10ouTdhUkVW1VcZXDVfiWK5Y9VtZXcZen2MLZp5moG6XcU135XuMfLt99YKbhMSIOIp0jHaPRpBVkweU-5cBms-boZ2KncSezZ-0ogCnMKeEp6WpGqlotPm1BLcxt3K5Q7ndvTnAGsAuxBXE9sWKyWfPZdDQ0TXSIdSP2WHZotw942rkIuoY7BnsOO1E7w7wH_Iv8pzzcfPd97731_rS-4v9zw==

I really would like to have your opinion on it, and i'm taking any advice !

Thank you by advance.
Last edited by nymh on Mar 4, 2013, 3:57:30 PM
not sure what skills you are using
For now I'm using Sweep, heavy strike and lightning strike, plus leap slam for mobility.

Not decided yet what kind of auras / debuffs I will be playing with later on.
Last edited by nymh on Mar 4, 2013, 5:20:02 PM
my staff build atm :
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEsw48D1QUIBRNFHEZLhmFGjgabCSLJKon7SkuKU826TpSOtg9Dz38QapEckWORtdKLk3YUEdQUFhjXcZfP2ebcql8uHy7fNl99YTEhmCKdIx2jM-QVZMHogCnMKeEp6WpaKyqtQS3crlDud29OcQVxPbFisbY1I_Vi-Nq5CLsOO8O8B_yL_Pd9kj3Mvjr

I'm now heading to unwearing stance, berzerking, and duelist hp nodes.
Im merciless 82% resalll with aura. Only took the +30 agi to get mana leach lvl 5 (1%->2% mana leached).
I play lightning stricke supp buy added physical, added fire, added weapon ele dmg, manaleach = atm 2800dps
I dont play manashield at all.

About your build :

Imho u cant evade resolute technique. Save you huge lots of node. Forget accuracy, forget crits… its shit unless ur agi based.
BUT
if you choose to pick some agi, then you need to play double strike (more dps than heavy stricke, and since you dont push, even more dps). And fast attack.

well, just my opinion.
U also need a really strong staff since all dmg u have will be scalled on the dmg of your staff. I got that for trade if your interrested :
professional feedaz
Last edited by oVersaucisse on Mar 5, 2013, 5:35:36 AM
Thank you for your answer, it's really helping !

I think I'll just drop critical strikes as you pointed out.

The staff is nice ! What would you want for it ?
Sry no longer have it
professional feedaz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info