Celestial Herald MTX doesn't work with Herald of Agony or Herald of Purity

It's very sad because I just spent $25 for them... Celestial Herald MTX doesn't work with Herald of Agony or Herald of Purity... No visual at all (from what I can tell). What's even worse is that Herald MTX is the only one that shows as an option for those skills. The Celestial Herald MTX should trigger when a mob is killed by HoA or HoP minions. Works beautifully on my BV character...
All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on Sep 22, 2018, 4:25:40 AM
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2018, 4:01:09 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Can I get a confirmation as to whether or not this is a bug? Since the Celestial Herald is the only one that comes up when you select "Purchase Items For This Slot" for HoA and HoP, the expectation is it would work.
Possibly the herald MTXes from the Oriath box work (there was another thread just about Herald of Purity not going Celestial back on Sept 1) but I'm not so certain... It would really be nice to have some way to get the green junk off my Ranger's hands!
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
Well as mentioned, the key issue is I specifically spent $25 to get the MTX on my Heralds (when they showed as being compatible) and they don't work. GGG needs to fix this!
GGG?
Sorry about this, it is being looked into.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Thanks, Kieren!
Is there an update about the issue with Celestial Herald MTX? I tried it today, and its still not working. Too bad.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info