Be honest with yourselves

You don't want free delving because it is such an awesome life changing experience, you want free delving because you want to play high level content free of charge.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Sep 21, 2018, 6:12:05 PM
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2018, 2:58:03 AM
I CAN'T WP FARM ANYMORE WHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Nope

Delves are not worth the time for either

> Money = Something 20C per hour if you don't farm sulphite
> XP = easy and weird rips

I just wanted Delves to test my build but the rate is garbage and even though I collected money for the past 3 days to test my giga build - I have to pass. It's still the same grind but with different numbers.

And I'm so rich that I could LITERALLY buy all on sale T16s right now but it's a waste of time running them.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Sep 21, 2018, 6:22:17 PM
If that was the case, Have GGG make a challenge mode of delves which duplicates your current delve, has no upkeep cost but also no loot/exp.

Let's see how many people would play?

Let's get real. People want each delve to return them a handful of chaos orbs and fossils or a stack of t15/t16 maps from a city biome without needing to pay indirectly via maps.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Sep 21, 2018, 6:26:22 PM
I just want to play it. Delving is so much more intense than mapping that farming sulphite at this rate just feels like a chore. I would have much preferred they nerfed the loot and allowed me to delve more.

edit: that may be what they are afraid of though. People will just complain about having to do maps at all.
Last edited by MikeHoncho on Sep 21, 2018, 6:47:05 PM
No fun allowed, OP?
I really don't understand any of this. No one is being kept from playing. No one is being charged for playing. It's not even "hard" to get Sulfite.

It really is kids crying because their candy was shown to be bad for them and their parents took it away.
I would be ok with an additional, free delve mode with no drops just for challenging build and seeing how deep you go (as suggested by a couple different people).

Trouble is 1 week later people would be whining their shitpile builds can't do content because of 1 shot mechanics and ggg suck at balance. Oh and crying for nerfs to molten strike, loh, dd or whatever else their build happens not to use but can go deeper than them.

At least we have a brief delay before that happens atm.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
you want free delving because you want to play high level content free of charge.

Personally, I would love to play high level content free of charge, would probably play new leagues for longer than 2 weeks if that were the case.

no. leagues would end faster if you did that because everyone would finish their goals faster or give up sooner because they realize sooner that they will never be able to be top (bottom?) of the delve leaderboard because they dont know how to make a build that is OVER NINE THOUSAND!!! (if you know what i mean)
This troll is too fat.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info