Rage - no full live, even not with enough live reg and warcry (warbringer)

Hello.

After an one year break, I am happy to enjoy wreaclast again.

I discovered the interesting rage mechanic.

I play as a berserker caster - it still works.

When I use a warcry, I do not recover full live. I have 1 hp less then I should, for every time I use a warcry, I stay one additional HP under max, to 10 hp under max (50 rage). My live reg is enough, and using a warcry should replenish enough hp (bloodmagic).

Is that mechanic intended or did I find a bug?

Thank you for your answer!
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2018, 4:41:40 PM
if your using damage on full life support donot use rage
Thats what I am doing now.

Is it meant to be this way? It looks strange that i do not regenerate to full health while rage. And as berserker, I can not turn it off...
Don't listen to Dvasan, this is the same as with Blood Rage. As long as your regen is higher than your degen, you are considered at full life, even if it shows 4999/5000 or whatever life you have. It's just a display issue.
Wow, thank you. You wouldn`t believe how happy I am...

in that case, I do not need to recolour my corrupted body armor with a 5th offcolour.... :)

"
Namcap wrote:
Don't listen to Dvasan, this is the same as with Blood Rage. As long as your regen is higher than your degen, you are considered at full life, even if it shows 4999/5000 or whatever life you have. It's just a display issue.

im not arguing but 4999/5000 is not full life and damage on will life will not work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info