Why people hate Vorici..

Cheers to all,
I have one question:why all people hate Vorici ?Personaly I like him :D
They call him a noob assassin...
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2018, 4:47:57 AM
They hate him because they are unable to adjust their tactics to fit the mission. Be it either because they are unable, unwilling or plain too stupid.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
To be honest, people hate vorici because they're lazy AF.
how exatly did people hate vorici again and where?
I dislike vorici missions because some of them break your pace and/or force you to backtrack.

when you have a build that ignite or poison a lot, it's not very fun to portal out, change gem or shield charge an exile till lowlife...

the only vorici mission i do are the one that don't make me backtrack and don't require me to slow my pace.

still, i prefer vorici to elreon missions...
I like vorici, free exile to kill!
"
Mythabril wrote:
They hate him because they are unable to adjust their tactics to fit the mission. Be it either because they are unable, unwilling or plain too stupid.

Or can't and shouldn't...what, you chose to play AoE and thanks to that you can't do these missions without always risking failure, while some dingbat single-target melee player can kite and scoot through all of them? Sounds like a design flaw to me...

Of all the mission groups his is the most involved for next to NO reward, especially when the highest reward is the ability to spend hours and hours farming shit for an ungodly amount of links....
I mean half his missions are coin toss in a public party so vorici rotations end up as low stakes Russian roulette as to if some dingus fails your daily.

This league I spent an ex or so on gracious master+ master seeks help and ran in t15/16 for vorici 7-8. Bit painful to proc the prophecy but so worth.
best mission Vorici is to be open locked chest without kill target..On the other hand the hard mission is to keep target alive for 8 second or assassinate the target, and keep all guards alive.Maybe that's why ppl hate him?
Anyway I like Vorici,is the best :D
Last edited by ghoost91 on Sep 21, 2018, 1:36:47 PM
I usually play summoner builds and I do not like killing off all my pets and slotting a skill that is not supported by my build in order to complete some of his challenges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info