Too little, too late?

This hotfix is better than the patch, but I feel it's still worse than things were before. Some people that stopped playing when the patch hit will come back, some won't.

Delve was one of the best leagues I've ever played, but now I find I'm just not able to enjoy the content often enough.

How do you feel? Is the hotfix "Good enough"?
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2018, 8:16:07 AM
Better than the patch, still worse than before. I want to delve, not to map with a delve cherry on top!
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
"
LazarusQ wrote:
Better than the patch, still worse than before. I want to delve, not to map with a delve cherry on top!

Exact same opinion!
"
LazarusQ wrote:

They should be striking some sort of balance, atm though it is still skewed to more maps, little delveing.

TBH though it probably always will unless you are able to sustain t16 maps.

For me they still need to bring everything else up a bit base line instead of using map IIQ as a crutch
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Xavqwyrus wrote:
How do you feel? Is the hotfix "Good enough"?

Logged in 20 mins ago, still standing in town because I'm still not sure if I should play or take another break till 3.5. Most likely I will take another break!
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
Haven't tested the newest patch yet. I don't have anything against mapping though, so as long as I don't have to run 100%+ iiq t16 maps in order to delve somewhat consistently I'll be happy...
The numbers changed, the outcome is the same run maps, run delves, repeat.

They could have left the numbers as they were, changed sulphite spawn near waypoints on maps/layouts before league start to impossible.

Each of the extremist groups who want to delve only or delve deep would leave at some point, because of boredom/not being able to progess.
"
LazarusQ wrote:
I want to delve, not to map with a delve cherry on top!
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
"
LazarusQ wrote:

exactly this !
"
pifpep wrote:
The numbers changed, the outcome is the same run maps, run delves, repeat.

They could have left the numbers as they were, changed sulphite spawn near waypoints on maps/layouts before league start to impossible.

Each of the extremist groups who want to delve only or delve deep would leave at some point, because of boredom/not being able to progess.

This is kinda how i feel, infact the only change i'd have made is make quantity effect sulphite as it would have made quarry less valuable in comparison anyway.

This way just feels like a quarry nerf and no change in the map area.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info