Sufite changes (MASSIVE nerf): IE why I will never buy another supporter pack again

"
Blakwhysper wrote:
Why are people STILL complaining about things being gated!? That is the entire point to most video games!!!

Because it is not.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Oblitus wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
You get way more sulphite now, delving costs more too. The effect is that you no longer delve 6-7 times per "run" before getting sulphite again, now you're doing 2-3. You also get sulphite back 3x as fast in maps and you'll be back to delving again.

Nothing really changed, other than more focus on mapping, which IS Path of Exile's end-game, you know. Delve is a LEAGUE, not a core game mechanic. It's not meant to replace mapping at all.

Try to see the bigger picture here.

You get 2x more sulfite and spend 6x more. It IS a change.

I get 6 times more sulphite, so please play game first before saying some bs again,
"
IQof3 wrote:
I totally agree. Havent had a red tier map drop in 2 weeks.

Try running at least T10 maps if you want red maps to drop.
poe is not the best choice for casual gaming, thats nothing new dood
"
Oblitus wrote:
"
matto77 wrote:
[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

As for the game? I played quite a bit yesterday, but it's actually boring. Very boring. Layer upon layer upon layer of grind, with no sense of progress. Even mapping is somehow worse. At some point I randomly started cleaning the apartment. That's how boring it was.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Sep 22, 2018, 8:38:15 AM
and i'm still here trying to find the massive nerf to sulphite some people are talking about.

before : sulphite cost depth 364 : 224 sulphite. sulphite gain on a T16 spot 250 (111% of a short delve/sulphite spot)

now : sulphite cost depth 364 : 750 sulphite. sulphite gain on a T16 spot 930 (124% of a short delve/sulphite spot)

it's even a bigger buff on lower tier maps, where is the nerf ?
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:
and i'm still here trying to find the massive nerf to sulphite some people are talking about.

before : sulphite cost depth 364 : 224 sulphite. sulphite gain on a T16 spot 250 (111% of a short delve/sulphite spot)

now : sulphite cost depth 364 : 750 sulphite. sulphite gain on a T16 spot 930 (124% of a short delve/sulphite spot)

it's even a bigger buff on lower tier maps, where is the nerf ?

before : you can take sulphite at low tier map
now: you need farm and sustain t16.
definitely buff.
"
red_skotina wrote:

before : you can take sulphite at low tier map
now: you need farm and sustain t16.
definitely buff.

bullshit, compare the sulphite cost of a short delve on your max depth and the sulphite you gain from a sulphite spot at the corresponding tier map before and now. guess what ? your delve/sulphite spot ratio has increased. the only thing that is nerfed is quarry spamming and the number of delve you can chain.

before : getting sukphite from low tier maps was worthless, from T11 it was not even 1/2 of a short delve at my max delve per sulphite spot.
now : i don't have to run only T14-16 to farm sulphite, T11-12 are good enought.
Last edited by Zboublemeteor on Sep 22, 2018, 11:39:42 AM
"
Oblitus wrote:
"
Blakwhysper wrote:
Why are people STILL complaining about things being gated!? That is the entire point to most video games!!!

Because it is not.

oh, my bad, thanks for pointing that out
I work more than full time. I own a business with 34 employees and work 12 hrs a day - just got off work 9:40 pm Saturday - and still managed 360+ delves, two 6l all SSF.

Manage time better
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 23, 2018, 12:41:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info