Sufite changes (MASSIVE nerf): IE why I will never buy another supporter pack again

Whaaa I can't do do high level content by wp farming

whaaa
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

whaaa

We don't all have a whole guild to carry us your Highness.
"
KatKira wrote:
"

whaaa

LOL what? I carry them I carry my clan I do everything I don't ask for anything all I ask is for them to obey whenever I want something economy wise to make the flow of money in return they get w/e they want as long as they obey me

As for my guild my, guild / clan have nothing to do with each other

Everything is by myself most of the time I run the clan I do everything for them just as it's always have
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 21, 2018, 6:18:10 PM
"
"
KatKira wrote:
"

whaaa

LOL what? I carry them I carry my clan I do everything I don't ask for anything all I ask is for them to obey whenever I want something economy wise to make the flow of money in return they get w/e they want as long as they obey me

As for my guild my, guild / clan have nothing to do with each other

Everything is by myself most of the time I run the clan I do everything for them just as it's always have

You're still lacking any understanding of other players. I don't like the "I got 4 African villages to farm, give me free T16 maps" buddies but currently you REALLY REALLY need to nolife to get anywhere close to "CHALLENGE YOUR BUILD".

You're also arguing against a point that was never made.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I'm not even going to argue with you; Why the fuck are you complaining about t16's with the amount of money you brag?

Embarrassing dude
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 21, 2018, 6:40:05 PM
"
I'm not even going to argue with you; Why the fuck are you complaining about t16's with the amount of money you brag?

Embarrassing dude

Settle down (:

There's still no point in running those T16s even with my bottomless pockets. I didn't do Quarry farming aside from proving a point, and opening T16s to just literally run them over and over to pick up Sulphite is just Quarry all over again. That's not what ANYONE signed up for.

Settle down (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"

Embarrassing dude

Settle down (:

There's still no point in running those T16s even with my bottomless pockets. I didn't do Quarry farming aside from proving a point, and opening T16s to just literally run them over and over to pick up Sulphite is just Quarry all over again. That's not what ANYONE signed up for.

Settle down (:

Thank you kiss, you are 100% right

[Removed by Support]

Delve was meant to be the answer to POE having some sort of end game. Right now most of the other content becomes a joke very quickly, delve was meant so that people had a reason to optimize their builds and challenge themselves to push as a deep as possible.

Now its just "o are you rich enough to sustain T16? No? O well, too bad, you don't get to play"
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Sep 22, 2018, 8:35:05 AM
"
matto77 wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"

Embarrassing dude

Settle down (:

Settle down (:

Thank you kiss, you are 100% right

[Removed by Support]

Delve was meant to be the answer to POE having some sort of end game. Right now most of the other content becomes a joke very quickly, delve was meant so that people had a reason to optimize their builds and challenge themselves to push as a deep as possible.

Now its just "o are you rich enough to sustain T16? No? O well, too bad, you don't get to play"

your thread is reddit-meme famous.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Sep 22, 2018, 8:35:32 AM
"
ladish wrote:

your thread is reddit-meme famous.

lmao I know its funny as
"
Oblitus wrote:
"
matto77 wrote:
[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

Pretty sure SHE was talking about having her guild toe the company line as far as economic decisions.

Why are people STILL complaining about things being gated!? That is the entire point to most video games!!!

Hey... I want to cross this bridge in Dragon Warrior for the NES at level 1 and I think it's unfair that I die because the monsters are so strong, so you should change it....

This is bullshit. I want to get the rats tail in final fantasy, but this game makes you go get the airship to get there first... wtf kind of gating is that?!

Like jfc…. If you want to delve, then go get sulphite. If you don't want to delve, then go do whatever it is within the game you enjoy. If you want to delve without having to get any sulphite... you're shit out of luck. Either deal with it or quit. I guess the 3rd option is creating ANOTHER whining i'm going to quit thread, but holy mother of god if those are half as tedious to write as they are to read, why waste your time.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Sep 22, 2018, 8:37:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info