Mah morn narr
"
just woke up I'll judge it in ab it,

good post
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
but they reduced the sulphite cost, definitely not by half, but by about 50% maybe.

(\__/)
(='.'=) - Bunny has come to draw attention away from that sentence. Edit quickly!
(")_(")

Bunny is 180% correct.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Still worse than before this streak of sulphite patches.
Not seeing this as improvement for the long run.
Last edited by DarkJen on Sep 21, 2018, 5:39:18 AM
This is fine actually the B patch makes people map still that's fine a t10 is like 700 16's 900+ this isn't bad at all

Entire point was for to fuck quarry and make people do maps that's the point and well B patch pretty much fixed it all some people are just butt hurt because they can't spam quarry anymore
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
This is fine actually the B patch makes people map still that's fine a t10 is like 700 16's 900+ this isn't bad at all

Have you seen already how blatantly gluttony cart still is?
Wonder why its not detonating while easing such an amounts of S.
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
"

Have you seen already how blatantly gluttony cart still is?
Wonder why its not detonating while easing such an amounts of S.

Hold on while I jump over these demons and cast freezing pulses from my fingers at a mutant bat, which burns and shocks it, causing it to take more damage and drop perfectly shaped orbs and a full set of armour, along with a bow, a hammer and a two-handed axe after it dies, so I can later use its corpse to bodyswap back there if I need to.

After that, I'll answer your question on sulphite cart realism.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Sep 21, 2018, 6:13:09 AM
"

Entire point was for to fuck quarry and make people do maps that's the point and well B patch pretty much fixed it all some people are just butt hurt because they can't spam quarry anymore

those values modded or white?
Another buff for 1% of top players and massive nerf for everyone else. They made deep delves cheaper and not-so-deep much more expensive.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Last edited by Oblitus on Sep 21, 2018, 6:25:18 AM
"
"

those values modded or white?

my 900s T16 were 100% IIQ the 700s from a tr10 was from a guildie think it was around 80% IIQ
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 21, 2018, 6:30:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info