New Changes Seem Alright?

They reduced the sulphite costs by around half. What was once 1516 is now 856. And 4000 is now 2000.

Seems good.
(⌐■_■)
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2018, 2:40:10 PM
Also much easier to gain sulphite from actual maps instead of Quarry A9.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
seems good now. 1 delve node per sulphite cluster is a good balance considering each map can have 1-4(?) clusters.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Yeah it was a significant change. I didn't expect a change on both side of map sulphite return AND delve cost.
Indeed, now it's a massive buff.
Not sure if intentional or not.
not really, feels like i'm being fed compost to get the taste of sewage out of my mouth.
"
Xavqwyrus wrote:
not really, feels like i'm being fed compost to get the taste of sewage out of my mouth.

Yup, it's still worse than before the changes.

Maybe that was the strategy, making an awful change only to improve on it right after.
definitely feels better than the patch. i'll have a better idea long term after i farm up max sulphite a few times and stuff.

but they reduced the sulphite cost, definitely not by half, but by about 50% maybe. what did cost me a little over 1900 now cost me 1225. and what did cost me 900 something now costs me 646.

i've only run t10s since the hotfix, but they give over 500 sulphite per node. that seems pretty damn good. so i imagine running t12/13s will be equivalent to running t15/16s delves, which isn't bad at all. just means running t15/16 maps will get you a little more longevity now.
What I'm reading here sounds acceptable. Somewhat excited to give it a try again
"
xMustard wrote:
but they reduced the sulphite cost, definitely not by half, but by about 50% maybe.

(\__/)
(='.'=) - Bunny has come to draw attention away from that sentence. Edit quickly!
(")_(")
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info