to those who are complaining about sulphite changes my message

hi there are 2 types of people

1. "i can sustain t16"
2. "16 map is not droppin back"

if you are 1. stay happy
if you are 2. ask the 1. people who they sustain t16 (and making profit without wasting money)

we are just lacking knowledge because people dont share much wisdom and smart people are staying silent.

EDIT: people are saying that t16 is sustainable and profitable even in ssf, but few people not able to sustain even in trade softcore
Last edited by dvasan on Sep 21, 2018, 5:47:40 AM
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2018, 7:13:06 AM
or maybe ggg should stop balancing the game around the 1%
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

There is no trick to this game. Just play for like 12 hours a day and do nothing else with your life and you will also be chaining t16s in no time.

hi i come under 2. catogory
i would love to know how playing 12 hours a day drops my t16 back
I play SSF and I can sustain t16s easily.

Zana mods, vaaling. Vaaling has 3 different outcomes that are beneficial for map sustain: Turns the map into an unided map which gives a major boost to quantity, turns it into an 8 mod map which is a big boost to pack size and quantity, and simply ups the map tier by 1 which can be better for sustaining higher tier maps.
It's easier than ever to sustain t15-16 maps with zana's shaped mods.
Also utilizing shaper influence/elder influence is also very helpful. Elder can spawn a bunch of additional mobs in your maps, using sextants on elder influenced maps and running them can be incredibly lucrative.

I suspect people who can't sustain high tier maps just don't have a clue how the map system works.
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:

hi capslock i would like to know were you a quarry farmer or t16 farmer
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
dvasan wrote:
hi there are 2 types of people

1. "i can sustain t16"
2. "16 map is not droppin back"

if you are 1. stay happy
if you are 2. ask the 1. people who they sustain t16 (and making profit without wasting money)

we are just lacking knowledge because people dont share much wisdom and smart people are staying silent.

There is no trick to this game. Just play for like 12 hours a day and do nothing else with your life and you will also be chaining t16s in no time.

Wow somebody failed basic logic.

Sustain means the same thing whether you play for 1 hour or 100 hours.
"
dvasan wrote:
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:

neither
"
Septile wrote:
I suspect people who can't sustain high tier maps just don't have a clue how the map system works.

I think there is also some fear of "wasting" currency on maps. I used to be of that mindset. If I spent an alch or a chisel on a map and didn't immediately make it back I thought I just wasted that currency. It took awhile for me to realize that it ends up paying off in the end.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:
"
dvasan wrote:
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:

neither

please tell your secret senpai
"