"The offer is in an invalid state for this action" Cancel Trade Issue

"The offer is in an invalid state for this action."

I'm receiving this message after trying to "Withdraw" a trade. I offered the asking price of one alchemy orb for a Springs Map hours ago and ended up buying a different one.

Error is repeatable, since the trade is still showing as "Submitted." It just won't allow me to Withdraw it.

On the subject of Springs Map in concert with the Zana quest, it can not be completed if you are in a group and the portal is opened by another. You must initiate the portal opening yourself in order to get credit with completing it.

Same name, still an open issue, will try to relog to see if that clears it. If so, I'll report back with that fix. If not, consider the ticket open.

Update: After exiting out of the game and quitting it from the XBox Home panel, I logged back in and the trade was now "Accepted." For whatever reason, the system appears to have never received a report that this trade was accepted or my client did not receive that update.

For tech and anyone who is having this problem: Quitting the game and then logging back in appears to fix this issue. Be sure to "Quit" the game process from the XBox Home panel before logging back in.
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2018, 12:11:31 PM
Can confirm this happens quite often. And logging or change character screen then rejoin resolves issue.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info