Would you pay for proper content? or Sulphite-be-gone: how to

why should I pay for content, if I get it for no cost.
It is a joke to think, give money and then the game will be without bugs and the content will be as you like to have it. Maybe others would not like it, what you like? Maybe they think it would be stupid to pay for something they don´t like, like you do.
The game is free to play and there is no pay to get advantage to play the content. The advantage from bought stash tabs are only good for traders but for a SSF or player, who do not want to buy their items, it makes no difference in the league. Maybe after years you will need stash in standard, but if you play one character it is enough space. And one character is needed to play through the content. If you are a good player, knowing how to craft or you are the lucky one, then you can even play in endgame for no cost at all.

No paying to hope it will change to your favor, is not a good idea.
We are different and what you are favoring, might be boring for me, but we both would have to pay. Why should I?
I have never in my life seen a post more useless, wrong and erroneous about a game. Where can I subscribe to get more content like this? This is amazing.
"
DTD_Hiro wrote:
I'd pay for a game that didn't hide massive amounts of content behind RNG.

you know this is an arpg, right
"
LMTR14 wrote:
many people here (esp. the fanboys) pay (=donate) for cosmetic mtx which have no game play effect, and in fact poe's entire business model is based on that baffling concept

Is it so baffling that some people pay, so you can play the game - with new content every three months? This game will not survive without these so-called "fanboys", and these "fanboys" know this - and pays once in a while.

You whine about the content. You whine about the (baffling) business model. You whine about the consumers/costumers ("fanboys"). Tell me, what are you even doing here?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info