Reliquary Keys

"
metfansc wrote:
"
LucaExplo wrote:
People on Xbox are beyond dumb when it comes to pricing. Sure supply and demand but htf are making a 7ex return on a key? It's nuts, the casual playerbase makes me hate this game sometimes.

Hopefully someday our community grows to the extent that we don't have that issue, but our top delver is what in the 500 range? We don't have the same depth of community and it appears our community is a bit more casual on average so we don't have the streamers filling our markets with cheaper items.

That's being way too optimistic imo. Playerbase on Xbox peaked at launch and it will never in a million years rise back up to that number or beyond. PoE is a very niche game as it is and Xbox isn't where people who mainly play ARPG's play- they're on PC. I mean I've played ARPGs since D2 and I haven't tried to make an original build in this game because it requires such an immense amount of knowledge and understanding of deep games mechanics. I'd rather look up a guide, get to lvling and enjoy the game- not end up with a half-assed improvised original build by lvl 50 and regretting it. I'm sure this is true for 90% of X1 players currently playing Delve.

And this is where the problem with trade is. The guide you found says "budget build!" and you end up forking over like 15ex on Xbox.

Look- I'm not blaming GGG for getting this on Xbox, if anything it's awesome they tried. What I WILL blame them for is when they hit the final nail in the coffin and this game dies because they refuse to consider our feedback. We still don't have any news or ETAs on chat, guilds, custom filters, API support for game/forum profile linking, trade API (since they will NEVER add buyouts), grouping board, more button inputs via LT, prediction mode on server/client messing us up among other stuff I'm probably forgetting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info