Why Niko says "good eye exile" - we are not cyclopses..

Its worse joke than the temple in the middle of the jungle..

Seriously.. stop with the one eye joke already.

After creating the thread I started noticing this line told to me 90% of the time..

I guess GGG increased the line spawn rate to harrass me..

Also, no one could even prove this stupid line is logical. Sulphure stinks so it should be "good nose exile".
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Sep 22, 2018, 1:34:30 PM
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2018, 1:34:47 PM
Hmm...

Good eye noun

A special ability to notice or recognize a particular thing or quality.
"
Zphyr wrote:
Hmm...

Good eye noun

A special ability to notice or recognize a particular thing or quality.

Clicking on a massive rock is a special ability? [Removed by Support]

I would agree if it was when you find hidden resonators while detonating walls with explosives.. but just on clickin on a stupid rock?

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Sep 17, 2018, 3:07:01 PM
Solid trollbait.
He is saying G'day (this is ZiggyD).

It just sounds like he is saying Good Eye.
He lost an eye whiffing the good stuff and now expects everyone to be similarly afflicted.
Keep that cyclops pronoun for pirate league.. Collecting sulphure is as primitive as opening a chest - it doesnt require any effort or wits.. no skill involved.

Also I dont like illuminati.. They are not friends but they most likely do play poe..
It's nothing compared to Lani's "Freedom comes to those who f***ed".
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
webas wrote:
Collecting sulphure is as primitive as opening a chest - it doesnt require any effort or wits.. no skill involved.
Dr. Michael DeBakey would disagree. :p
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
鬼殺し wrote:
This is what happens when you write game dialogue from a Kiwi perspective, employing metaphors and colloquialisms, and forget a great many of your players are not particularly fluent in English. This gross abuse of non-literal English MUST STOP.

Let this be a lesson to you, TencentGGG. Here's my suggestion: just release the international game in Traditional Chinese from now on. Level that playing field. Clearly we native speakers have an unfair advantage when it comes to not looking like trolls on the forum.

Resolving this inequality is YOUR job, not ours!

I don't think he's trolling - I think he just doesn't perceive or realize that not everything is meant literally. Or, its a weak attempt at humor.

Also, your badges changed again... I wonder if they still sell mood rings...
Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info