Being able to logout by pressing select then Y is insane.

so u play only Hc in d3 also in poe and reach ONLY 86,and from what i read in ur post,ur that hardcore fan who threat softcore players like 0 skills player and u are superior,well,let me open ur eyes and make light in ur dark mind,u reach ONLY 86 cause u are low,if not very low skill player,not even 90,shame.this game it's not for u.
"
ocjaamal wrote:
so u play only Hc in d3 also in poe and reach ONLY 86,and from what i read in ur post,ur that hardcore fan who threat softcore players like 0 skills player and u are superior,well,let me open ur eyes and make light in ur dark mind,u reach ONLY 86 cause u are low,if not very low skill player,not even 90,shame.this game it's not for u.

Never said I was superior to anyone, my only point was why play hardcore and logout to save your character, essentially cheating. You do not read very well.....I do not consider myself better than a soft core player either. All I said was if you play hardcore, play it as the developers meant the mode to play. I play hardcore for the CHALLENGE, not because I think I am better than you or anyone else. Read carefully and do not assume, or jump to conclusions........
"
ngdub204 wrote:
Among the long list of horrible button mappings, that were not able to change, being able to accidentally logout by pressing 2 buttons is going to be the one that makes me quit for good.

I don't think I have done it by mistake yet (though admittedly my most frequently used buttons are a and x so that is probably why). But I imagine many more people want a quick logout (I mean HC much?) than the people who are upset about this.
"
"
ocjaamal wrote:

Never said I was superior to anyone, my only point was why play hardcore and logout to save your character, essentially cheating. You do not read very well.....I do not consider myself better than a soft core player either. All I said was if you play hardcore, play it as the developers meant the mode to play. I play hardcore for the CHALLENGE, not because I think I am better than you or anyone else. Read carefully and do not assume, or jump to conclusions........

PoE is designed with instant logout in mind, how they enjoy their game is how they enjoy their game.
"
metfansc wrote:
"
ngdub204 wrote:
Among the long list of horrible button mappings, that were not able to change, being able to accidentally logout by pressing 2 buttons is going to be the one that makes me quit for good.

I don't think I have done it by mistake yet (though admittedly my most frequently used buttons are a and x so that is probably why). But I imagine many more people want a quick logout (I mean HC much?) than the people who are upset about this.

Agree with you, which leads to the reason softcore players do not take HC players seriously as it is assumed most just logout to save characters, which is NOT hardcore.
"
Agree with you, which leads to the reason softcore players do not take HC players seriously as it is assumed most just logout to save characters, which is NOT hardcore.

That is a mighty tall horse you ride cowboy...

I play hardcore because it sends real panic down my spine when I'm in close calls, which I do not get in standard. In most situations, it's impossible to log out of on Xbox, unlike the PC.
But, the darkness mechanic in Delve is stupid for HC players, and saving yourself 5 hours of gameplay by logging out when you stumble over an unseeable barrel trying to race back to the light, doesn't always work.

Who takes SC players seriously? lol, that logic doesn't follow.
"
R41L wrote:
"

That is a mighty tall horse you ride cowboy...

I play hardcore because it sends real panic down my spine when I'm in close calls, which I do not get in standard. In most situations, it's impossible to log out of on Xbox, unlike the PC.
But, the darkness mechanic in Delve is stupid for HC players, and saving yourself 5 hours of gameplay by logging out when you stumble over an unseeable barrel trying to race back to the light, doesn't always work.

Who takes SC players seriously? lol, that logic doesn't follow.

I have not played softcore since D2 and would never go back if HC is an option. It is the adrenaline rush for me as well.
Playing all league every league since the beta, I can say that I have never come close to accidentally logging out on the Xbox. I've also never had to use the feature in Hardcore, and I've only used it recently at the end of a long delve in the dark for a quick reset instead of having to run back to a node.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info