[MSC] Endgame Carry -Now free crafting - Trigger/MultiMod/HitsCantBe/ManCost/+2SuppGems/QualityGems

Infos about my outdated bossing services:

Spoiler
Hello guys,

services I can do:

Spoiler
Uber Elder - Price: 35c, loot is all yours. We don't charge any extra fee if you get amazing loot, like other carries do.

Shaper - Price: 25c, loot is yours.

Elder - White: 5c, Yellow: 8c, Red: 15c - loot is always yours.

Uber Atziri - Price: 30c - loot is yours.

Atziri in Temple - Price: 20c - loot is yours.

Vaal Temple - Price: 15c - your map - loot is yours.

Mods I cannot do: I prefer not to have No-Regen. If I, for whatever reason fail, we will re-do the set/map with my stuff.

If I am not online, whisper @RichtigerSpinner - he's my RL brother and helping me out with services.

5 Emblem Carry - 5+++ Rows guaranteed! Need any EU Realm, atm Amsterdam seems to be the most stable.

Price is "tip what you want". I need YOU to reset properly, pleas check out how to do it, to increase your maximum possible loot. All further instructions are delivered once we're in party.

+ IL.

I also stream on a regular basis, you can find (and watch the service) here:

My Stream:

https://www.twitch.tv/dynatj

Looking forward to help you guys out!

Payback-System:

Spoiler
There will be an info-graphic within the next days, I am in talks with my graphics-guy for that. So here is the System in Ugly-Words :D

Bronze-Orb: 5 Services done, gets -10% on all services
Silver-Orb:10 Services done, gets -20% on all services
Gold-Orb :15 Services done, gets -25% on all services + 1 free service/week
Plat-Orb :20 Services done, gets -30% on all services + 1 free service/3days

I have an Excel-Sheet where I fill in your names after every service, so please tell me your Account-Name if you want to participate. Furthermore, for every +1 vouche in the thread after booking a service, you get an extra +0.5 Service to your clock.

Hope you enjoy!

Counters (outdated):

Spoiler
Shaper 5
Vaal Temple 4
Red Guardians: 7
Shaper Guardians: 8
Minotaur with 3 curses, inc Aoe, inc Dmg (for Completion): 1
Delve Challenge: 1
Yellow Elder: 1
Red Elder: 2
Uber Elder: >200

Online :)

FAQ:

What server are you on?

Spoiler
I am playing on EU. My prefered Realms are Frankfurt, London or Amsterdam. We only need to switch the Server for Uber Elder / Shaper, I can do the rest on your server.

How does your service work?

Spoiler
You whisper me ingame and ask for my service. After I agreed that I got time at the moment, we clear the details - Service, Server, Payment and so on. When you agree with the rules, we start your Service. Please wait in your Hideout until my call. Please do NOT enter the map before my call. After my job is done, you pay me whatever we agreed on.

How can I know it's safe?

Spoiler
Well - it's an online game and the Internet is full of negativity and bad stuff. Would you believe me when I say it's 100% safe? There is no 100% safety, never.

But don't be shocked. I stream every day (when I am online) and you can see the whole process live on my channel. Also, there are some positive vouches in my thread.

Can you safe my Uber-Elder? I got X Portals left

Spoiler
Yes and no. There are two important things; First: I cannot promise a 100% Kill with only X portals left. I try my best tho and do him deathless very regularly. Second: If it fails, I cannot refund your set.

Can I sell my portals, so I can regain some of the money I spent on your service?

Spoiler
Yes and no. If you plan to do this, please let me know before we start the service. I do Uber-Elder deathless on a regularly basis, but I cannot promise a deathless kill. If you're okay with that, and maybe "lose" one or two of the selling-portals, then hit me up. I charge 5c extra for every portal that get's sold by you.

Spoiler
Banned Users:

PotatoSaladdd
Wstonszka
GCS_AllThoseRiches
FearHeWhoFearsNothing_

We now craftin' boys;

Hi guys, since I do not feel comfortable in Sirus yet, I've decided to dedicate some time to crafting.

My service is 100% free and for everyone. You can just tip whatever you feel comfortable with. Since I invested everything on my own and don't have any suporters (yet), every tip to refund the invest for unveiling items is greatly appreciated.

Notable crafts I can do:

+2 Level of Socketed Support Gems
Colouring
Trigger a socketed spell
Hits can't be evaded
-Mana Cost on rings (all tiers)
#% Reduced Mana Cost of Skills
Quality to Gems
+2 Supportlevel to Gems
Multimod
Spectral Wolf on Kill
Movement speed + chilled avoidance + cannot be frozen

Catarina Flask Mods:

#% inc Movement Speed during Flask effect / avoid beeing stunned
#% reduced Mana Cost of Skills during Flask Effect
#% inc Crit Chance during Flask Effect
#% of Dmg taken from hits is leeched as Life during Flask Effect

Lots of T1 crafts (inc phys dmg, spell dmg, attackspeed/qual, ..)

I am improving my portfolio on a daily basis. So if I am lacking something right now, maybe come back in a bit :)

Just msg me with something like:

@dyNa_PatBev Hey dude, could you craft something for me?

To smoothen the process, it would be great if you know what you want to get crafted, its costs and please check if its possible (3 suffixes -> no more suffix craft possible).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can check crafts and their costs here:

http://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions

Please take like 10 seconds to vouche in this thread, once you have received a craft. This will help me grow and make it more smooth for everyone :)

To link an item from your inventory into this thread, just click onto your profile picture in the top left corner, CTRL+LeftClick on the item - et voila!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be aware that I cannot work with collateral. 38 pages of vouches from my bossing service should be an indicator that I am somewhat trustworthy.

Thank you and good luck out there, Exile!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some notable crafts:

Spoiler

"
Posid wrote:
Very friendly service can recommend :)

"
Kickfiz wrote:

No words, dyna is amazing

"
incredi wrote:
As always, dyna delivers. Trusted him with 1500 fusings, 1500 vaals and this carcass jack so he could 6L it.

"
Casteed wrote:
Thanks for craft

"
ademastor wrote:
thanks for the craft.

"
Kyoushi wrote:

Quick to reply and honest crafting services. Got me the best rolls too thanks for the craft!

"
Murdrune123 wrote:

Crafted for me quick and easy. Good dude.

"
wejlor wrote:
Fast, reliable and friendly crafting.
Crafted me needed mods and slamed attack speed on this bow.

"
darkterror38 wrote:

He crafted my bow, really nice guy, u can trust him !

"
Sigosuu wrote:
Fast and friendly crafter!

"
xdude660 wrote:
helped me out with some hard to find crafts

much appreciated!

Special Thanks to:
Spoiler

steejayz
jvCy
Thi3n
Some_Spear
Last edited by dyNa1337 on Jan 4, 2020, 4:42:40 AM
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2020, 3:51:49 AM
Quick and friendly Carry :D
Got me to T15 elder no problem
Did my T16 Elder Guardians super smoothly, bonus got me a vaal temple completion i was missing also w.o any problem.

Helped me out with Mino
Rly nice guy :)
After many bad carries who totally failed to understand how to do the "Kill the Same Clone" atziri challenge, he was the only one who even knew what I was asking for and did it free of charge, my loot. Vouched.
The 80 off meta build guy
Great service, friendly, helpful!
Last edited by HellDefender on Sep 16, 2018, 4:17:01 AM
vouch
Great carry!
Helped me with my Delve boss (Depth 212), no problems
Did uber elder for me.
Replaces your map if he fails.
Consistent and reliable carry, can recommend.
+++
done uber elder for me, no issues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info