Trade market audio notifications.

I spend a lot of my downtime selling and bying stuff, as many others do, I think. So I thought it would be very helpful to have audio notification when offer pops up, instead of looking at the screen every couple minutes. As well as having similar notification when seller accepts your offer.
Last bumped on Sep 18, 2018, 8:58:16 PM
I had mentioned this a while back also, or some sort of icon that shows up around the top left or right of the screen to show you that you have an offer so you dont miss it while playing.
It's ok while playing. Main problem is that i have to check my screen every 5-10 minutes even if i'm not activly playing and doing other stuff at home.
No I agree I will often leave the trade board screen up while im doing other things just to sell stuff. Would be nice to hear a notable tone, instead of looking at it every min. I have my xbox setup to a surround sound receiver so I will even switch inputs to watch other things, but I can still hear the game volume so it would be cool to hear a tone so I know I need to switch back to the game input to respond rather than flipping back and forth not knowing how long people may have been waiting.
Please make it an old school cash register "Ca-Ching" sound for accepted.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
It's ok while playing. Main problem is that i have to check my screen every 5-10 minutes even if i'm not activly playing and doing other stuff at home.

One thing I did when I needed to be afk (or is it afc in this case?) for a while was bring up the menu with the start button. It will queue up the notifications, and show them once you move away from the screen.

If you want to be in earshot and hear in real time this won't help, if you don't want to miss anything afterwards it works pretty good.
Heyo. This has been brought up before, and may be a feature considered for the future trade board update. No news has been released yet that would assume this will be a feature, but they know we want it so at least it's on their radar :)
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info