Cant apply microtransactions

Well I bouth some Heralds Skills Effects to apply in my heralds. They look pretty nice :)

But, when i bouth a ring that "Grants level 22 Herald of Ash skill" i can't put my skin on that skill...

There is a way of using skins in "item-attached" gems?
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2018, 10:54:17 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hey there! I'm afraid the herald microtransactions are only able to be applied to skill gems, sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
Hey there! I'm afraid the herald microtransactions are only able to be applied to skill gems, sorry for any confusion this may have caused!

"Sorry"?!
Players pay ~$15 buying effects, and then cann't use them.
Excellent support..
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Sep 13, 2018, 5:07:09 AM
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"

"Sorry"?!
Excellent support..

He can use them like he did on his herald gems. He just can't also use them on the skill provided by the item.

If he just bought the effect recently for use with the item and it now doesn't work. He can get a refund via emailing support.

You most likely won't get a refund though when you use the Effect for half a year on your gems and then see that it doesn't work on the skill provided by an item.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"

"Sorry"?!
Excellent support..

He can use them like he did on his herald gems. He just can't also use them on the skill provided by the item.

If he just bought the effect recently for use with the item and it now doesn't work. He can get a refund via emailing support.

You most likely won't get a refund though when you use the Effect for half a year on your gems and then see that it doesn't work on the skill provided by an item.

Stunning story, from which I didn't learn anything new.
Microtransaction doesn't work as before. And this is not a problem for the buyer, but for the developer.
[Removed by Support]
"
TauOrigin wrote:

Microtransaction doesn't work as before. And this is not a problem for the buyer, but for the developer.

What do you mean by "doesn't work as before", skill MTX have always worked this way. They are MTX for a skill gem, not for a skill granted by an item.
May all your rings be unique
Last edited by Orcasauce on Sep 13, 2018, 6:33:48 PM
"
Orcasauce wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:

What do you mean by "doesn't work as before", skill MTX have always worked this way. They are MTX for a skill gem, not for a skill granted by an item.

[Removed by Support]
I don't care whether there is a "GEM" tag or not.
I paid for the effect. I want it to work. He does not work.
It's not my problem. Solve this problem. You get money for that.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Sep 15, 2018, 9:51:37 AM
You paid for an item which does one thing, and you want to use it to do some other thing. That is not how this works.

You could ask support for a refund, they tend to be quite accommodating - if you show them some respect, that is.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Sep 13, 2018, 8:38:13 PM
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Orcasauce wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:

[Removed by Support]
I don't care whether there is a "GEM" tag or not.
I paid for the effect. I want it to work. He does not work.
It's not my problem. Solve this problem. You get money for that.

I asked you a question and your reply made no effort to answer it. You noted that "it doesn't work as before." What does that mean? I'm a fanboy because I understand how the system works and am asserting he got what he paid for? Gem MTX apply to gems, not armor or weapons. This has been true forever. As noted above, an email to support will quickly remedy this with a refund if you purchased this specifically to use on an item that grants a skill.
May all your rings be unique
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Sep 15, 2018, 9:52:11 AM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
You paid for an item which does one thing, and you want to use it to do some other thing.

I paid for the effect of hatred, and it does not work.
This is the same skill. It does not differ in any way.

I do not want to refund. I want to use this effect.
"Do not like it - get out!", that's what you actually tell me.
This is disgusting support on your part.
I regard this as rudeness. But I'm not rude to you..
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Sep 14, 2018, 7:41:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info