City Outpost Stairs Totally Fixed?

From the 3.4.1b Patch Notes (which by the way, seemed to me to be put out in really decent time)

Fixed a bug where stairs in City Outposts sometimes did not become interactable.


So, I'm curious if people have found this to be true. There seemed to be some rumbles on the PC side that it could still happen and so I want to be sure before burning any more City nodes.

thanks
Last bumped on Sep 13, 2018, 10:54:27 PM
Hello,

The Xbox version is currently running the same build that the PC client is, so they should be in the same state.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

The Xbox version is currently running the same build that the PC client is, so they should be in the same state.


This is an incredibly deceptive and PR way of saying 'the bug isnt actually fixed', since that is the state it is currently in on the PC.
"
This is an incredibly deceptive and PR way of saying 'the bug isnt actually fixed', since that is the state it is currently in on the PC.


Lay off it. People who fix bugs aren't people you attack. They're just trying to cover their ass and not get in trouble for stating something untruthful.

In-fact, if you're attacking people in the first place you can find something else to do with your time. Reporting bugs and fixing bugs doesn't need any more additional stress than is already generated.

It isn't the least bit deceptive. What he's saying is true. The builds are the same. Whether the issue is fixed or not is not something he can necessarily determine on his own. It's probably not his bug to be verifying in the first place. It's probably somebody else's responsibility.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on Sep 12, 2018, 9:18:27 PM
"
Completed 29 ChallengesClutch_Perry wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

The Xbox version is currently running the same build that the PC client is, so they should be in the same state.


This is an incredibly deceptive and PR way of saying 'the bug isnt actually fixed', since that is the state it is currently in on the PC.



My friend, he's just telling you the truth. This is not deceptive. Maybe you should take a break for a while if this is bothering you. I don't know if this is your vernacular, but you come off as not only childish, but entitled for no reason as well
Last edited by thatboyz3r0 on Sep 12, 2018, 9:30:21 PM
Thanks Jeff for the quick reply.
I wasn't looking to start any nastiness with the post ....

I also noticed in the Xbox Bugs - Known Issues that it still says

Sometimes cannot access the stairs in Vaal Outpost biomes.

I had assumed that this was the same issue, but perhaps not?
"
Completed 12 Challengesanubite wrote:
"
This is an incredibly deceptive and PR way of saying 'the bug isnt actually fixed', since that is the state it is currently in on the PC.


Lay off it. People who fix bugs aren't people you attack. They're just trying to cover their ass and not get in trouble for stating something untruthful.

In-fact, if you're attacking people in the first place you can find something else to do with your time. Reporting bugs and fixing bugs doesn't need any more additional stress than is already generated.

It isn't the least bit deceptive. What he's saying is true. The builds are the same. Whether the issue is fixed or not is not something he can necessarily determine on his own. It's probably not his bug to be verifying in the first place. It's probably somebody else's responsibility.


I wasn't attacking anyone, and I disagree about it being deliberately deceptive.

"
thatboyz3r0 wrote:

My friend, he's just telling you the truth. This is not deceptive. Maybe you should take a break for a while if this is bothering you. I don't know if this is your vernacular, but you come off as not only childish, but entitled for no reason as well


this thread is just dripping with irony
Last edited by Clutch_Perry on Sep 12, 2018, 11:19:23 PM
So for those interested in game info, you may want to hold back on city squares until at least 3.4.2 hits the Xbox version. From the 3.4.2 Patch notes for PC:

Fixed further cases of non-functional stairs in City Outposts that were not fixed in patch 3.4.1b.

And just to be clear, I have no issues with Jeff's reply to my first query. In fact, that is how I know that there are still issues on Xbox.


Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info