Loot not showing xbox one have to press LS

Please fix the bug with xbox where you have to press LS to view items even if it is set to default or higilight is on I almost lost a view unique items like my 6L Simple robe and good currrency. It affects unique, good currency, 4L, 3L vendor recipy items, portal scrolls, wisdom scrolls. Please this makes playing on xbox so fustrating because I have to back track everytime with LS just to make sure also sometimes you hear stuff drop but it does not even show when pressing LS.
Last edited by JapieBrand on Sep 12, 2018, 7:29:24 PM
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2018, 10:43:04 PM
Hello,

It sounds like you're accidentally using the bind to hide loot (RT+D-Pad down), or using a very strict loot filter which hides certain items. Perhaps check what you've set the filter to and adjust it to be lower.
No I am not using any filters this is on my xbox account filters is set to default.
Last edited by JapieBrand on Sep 12, 2018, 8:11:31 PM
"
JapieBrand wrote:
No I am not using any filters this is on my xbox account filters is set to default.
pressing RT + down on d pad hides items. Press it again in game when you know items are on the ground to fix it. Also use a filter. theres a reason for them. A lot of the items are useless and are filtered out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info