New Stash tabs as they should be with Before and After pictures!

I am pretty sure that most of us wished they could see more stash tabs at the same time so it is easier to click instead of mindlessly clicking left and right arrows or the dropdown to go to the ones we want...

So, I made this little image to suggest how they could be changed to allow us to see more stash tabs at the same time in an easier to see way that we could quickly click them to make them active.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

As you can see, there is a minimal loss of space and a lot more convenience!

What do you guys think?
Last bumped on Nov 9, 2018, 8:40:11 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
wait did you photoshop 3 rows
"
dvasan wrote:
wait did you photoshop 3 rows

Yes, more tabs to see, easier to click!

What do you think?
Not a bad idea.
that would be a really good quality of life improvement. i hope they will one day look into it.
Would love this. It remembers me of those nasty windows menus.

An option to make the drop-down on the right sticky - so it wont collapse - would be nice too.

"
databeaver wrote:
Not a bad idea.

"
that would be a really good quality of life improvement. i hope they will one day look into it.

"
KerionFarell wrote:
Would love this. It remembers me of those nasty windows menus.

An option to make the drop-down on the right sticky - so it wont collapse - would be nice too.

Thanks guys, I too thought it would be a nice QoL improvement.

Also, they could make so that we could just CLICK+DRAG to the left or right, in order to swipe the tabs, like scrolling them to the left or right with holding the mouse click and dragging the cursor to the left or right.
The same topic is posted by OP in Feedback and Suggestions:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2215490
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Pretty slick I must admit.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Do you think we will have any hopes of seeing this QoL implemented or improved?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info