Trade.. PLZZ

So i dont know whether it is intentional to make the trade request the most sensitive tap of the entire game. Any time that I try and request to trade someone or accept an offer it spams it mutiple time resulting in the "You have made to any request. Please make it like Map mods where the is a up down selection and Right Bumber to select. Extremely infuriating.

I really love the game and hope that you guys can iron out these small things.
Last edited by Pymetus on Sep 10, 2018, 1:49:06 AM
Last bumped on Sep 18, 2018, 8:51:54 PM
You just have to try avoiding pressing the 'a' button while another player's name is highlighted.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last edited by rangerDangerr on Sep 10, 2018, 2:41:12 AM
Sorry I didnt make it clear enough, but no I have no problem with the person to person trading. This is relating to the trade market system. Where you have to hold the Left stick in while tapping the left d-pad button. Which convienently turns out to be the same button as the withdraw offer button. It would be as simple as swapping the buttons over to fix.

Edit. I am currently stuck basically at T6 mapping trying to buy an Essence Worm Ring. I was unable to progress at all tonight for over 2 hours i sat there re-trying over and over and over to get this ring.... still unable to send a request properly. I love this game's mechanics for the most part.
Last edited by Pymetus on Sep 14, 2018, 1:53:45 AM
Still waiting on some sort of response.
Last edited by Pymetus on Sep 15, 2018, 5:10:15 AM
another day
anyone else have this problem
"
Pymetus wrote:
anyone else have this problem

Yes it is annoying, but the idea that you need a formal response to this is a bit silly, I would love to see it fixed, but it is feedback not something you are going to get a personal note from the dev. It has also been posted here a few dozen times so I think they are aware of it.
Last edited by metfansc on Sep 18, 2018, 1:52:25 PM
It's on the radar, but as it stands it's quite low on the list for dev time. We have to pick and choose what we would like to see added / fixed wisely, as the xbox team is very busy and not very large.

There's been a few issues that have persisted since launch over a year ago, but I can't bring myself to push for them to be fixed yet because there's just too much else I'd rather the devs work on.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info