Lag like Shiet

Hello.
Is there eny1 else have some crazy lag right now ?
Its not my i-net, most be path of exile.
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2018, 3:00:57 PM
I have thoose issues as well. it seems that the game freezes for like 5 sec, but I can open inventory and the graphical animations work at that time. I stand in place and the cart drives away to kill me. Plus I cant do delves that much cuse I have instance crashes then....
I had experienced serious lag and desynchronization when I logged in last night. So I hard reset the Xbox to clear cache, restarted PoE, and it was fixed.
Xbox gamertag: Methadone Man
How are things post patch? Are you still getting the same lag?
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
Never had any problems with any league except this one. I load my characters on standard to run a few maps and my golem is getting pummeled and almost dead before I leave the load screen. I have a strong wired connection and an external HD so i'm not sure what has happened this time around.
Many performance issues were presented in the Delve release, and even after the patch many are still an issue. The devs are having problems reproducing issues some of us are having, so what would really help is if you could post your internet speed test, connection settings from your xbox (nat type, network and multiplayer test screenshots), and additionally a 60 second clip or two of these load screens preferably of content before and after the load screen.

If you notice any patterns that trigger these load times such as specific zones, etc. please post that as well.

Alternatively, hop in the discord and post these things in the #bug-Reports channel so that we can work with you real-time to figure out what is causing the issue, and perhaps a workaround will be dug up.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
Last edited by Avic_Hybana on Sep 10, 2018, 3:01:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info