On top of Delve bug reports now there is an annoying forum bug.

First time when posting to a thread or if the current post I'm typing times out and has to be submitted again this always comes up:

The form submitted did not originate from the expected site

I go ahead and press "Preview" again and it goes on and I can submit the post but this preview message error keeps popping up.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last bumped on Nov 7, 2018, 7:44:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

How can it not originate from the site? Using Opera browser.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 6, 2018, 6:42:25 AM
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
what's the purpose of a timer when making posts?
As Iangyratu posted, the message itself is misleading. We'll be fixing this up soon to be clearer, as well as lengthening the expiry timer somewhat.

"
kompaniet wrote:
what's the purpose of a timer when making posts?
We generate a one-time-use security token when you view a page with a form in it in order to make sure that it's actually you submitting the form.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
Last edited by Novynn on Oct 5, 2018, 10:17:19 PM
Thanks for the quick reply and also to Iangyratu for digging up the other thread. Yes a little extra time to avoid this error more would be appreciated.
"
kompaniet wrote:

How can it not originate from the site? Using Opera browser.

I switched over to the VIVALDI browser which is actively being updated by a group of former Opera browser programmers that quit Opera when it was ruined by moving to the Chrome engine and minimalist interface. Vivaldi is built on the Chromium engine but still features the totally customizable user interface that we all loved in the original Opera browser.

Anyway, recently version 2 of Vivaldi was released so now this message comes up less often.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info